recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Played both paths a bit (male protag vs Female protag), and sofar liking it. Though both paths are identical in so much as story and dialog, minus some small edits and added lines for female protag, i still get the sense personaly that it fits a female protag more canon wise. This might still switch with further development, and it is very much my own opinion/feeling.

Good luck on future development.
Might be true, since I'm trying to make the dialgue fit for both characters as much as possible, this naturally has the downside that both characters won't fit the role to a 100%. On the other hand, the MC is still cautious and reserved towards Rachel and even Ellie, because of the past and his memories, he/she is a bit different towards Jada and other persons though (I hope it's noticable^^).
Thx btw :)

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
........On the other hand, the MC is still cautious and reserved towards Rachel and even Ellie, because of the past and his memories, he/she is a bit different towards Jada and other persons though (I hope it's noticable^^).
Thx btw :)
Yep, noticed that too, he/she seems more open and slightly less moody around others, understandable considering what can be gleamed from the MC's past sofar. It is a pretty dark subject, so i hope the MC is going to atleast get some more happy times in the future too.

PS: the only part sofar i disliked, is how the MC treated the therapist in the bathroom. It seemed a bit excesive to just do such a thing (basicly molest/assault her in a way), but then again i cant realy place myself in the MC's shoes or state of mind. I do have some experience with having been bullied in the past, and used to have a bad temper back then. But i coudnt realy see myself do such a thing to basicly a stranger, despite the bad attitude. I hope this is further explored later on, so to put more context to the MC's action at that time.

Last edited:

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I found this error in the latest Android version. It occurs right after you offer to help Rachel with making breakfast.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

While running game code: 
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 501, in execute_show_screen 
Exception: Screen emote_mlo is not known. 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Full traceback: 
  File "events_m.rpyc", line 60, in script 
  File "/data/user/0/bad.memories/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1861, in execute 
    self.call("execute") 
  File "/data/user/0/bad.memories/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1849, in call 
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs) 
  File "/data/user/0/bad.memories/files/renpy/statements.py", line 203, in call 
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs) 
  File "/data/user/0/bad.memories/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen 
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],)) 

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I found this error in the latest Android version. It occurs right after you offer to help Rachel with making breakfast.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "events_m.rpyc", line 60, in script
  File "/data/user/0/bad.memories/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/data/user/0/bad.memories/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/bad.memories/files/renpy/statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/bad.memories/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
you need the fix posted in the op (or don't ask to help her, since it is the only place this error occurs).

Reactions: Namco15

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Well first - this is really nice start, going to follow here.
And second - here's my insignificant suggestion to dev - if i were you, i've sticked to only
PURE LESBIAN!
and disabled "male protag" feature.
You know, here on f95 is huuuuge shitload of identically-trite games "some-guy-started-in-household-and-banging-mother-and-daughters"
But this, with in-and-out lez-MC and only girls around (and some intresting story)... woooowww... dont know if there any of this sort here. Well, i can remember couple of those, but they either crap or abandoned.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
And second - here's my insignificant suggestion to dev - if i were you, i've sticked to only

You know, here on f95 is huuuuge shitload of identically-trite games "some-guy-started-in-household-and-banging-mother-and-daughters"
But this, with in-and-out lez-MC and only girls around (and some intresting story)... woooowww... dont know if there any of this sort here. Well, i can remember couple of those, but they either crap or abandoned.
I would tend to agree with the pure lesbian route only, but that blowjob scene was quite hot, so...

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

:eek: How dare you! xD
Joke aside, I've planned this game with both, male and female from the first time I even thought about making this game for two reasons:
First one is that I get annoyed seeing the male MC all the time. I'm one of these weird people that trys to "immerse" into a character, so I wanted to make a game where you see the male MC in POV only.
Second reason is that I also like to play as a female MC from time to time, but I prefer lesbian scenes in this case and there's a lack in "real" lesbian games as you've already noticed, so I decided to make one myself.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I wonder why all characters in the game have freckles and are redheads :D
freckles and redheads are cute :3
but there are actually only two readheads in the game: Rachel and Ellie. Jada and Katherine have dark brown hair, the waitress has light brown/dark blonde hair, Jada's mom has raven hair... did I forget anyone?^^

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes