gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
maybe it´s just me but i have problem to play the mp4 with sound with the vlc player what have HoboCop86 has posted

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
All those damn leakers :mad:(n)

recreation we have to punish him! I am getting a dungeon room ready!
Damn leakes!!! Get your pitchforks ready!
No he asked if he can post it and I told him it's okay. It'll leak someday anyway ;)

maybe it´s just me but i have problem to play the mp4 with sound with the vlc player what have HoboCop86 has posted
The webm should have sound too. I've uploaded it after some ppl had trouble with the mp4.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Damn leakes!!! Get your pitchforks ready!
No he asked if he can post it and I told him it's okay. It'll leak someday anyway ;)

The webm should have sound too. I've uploaded it after some ppl had trouble with the mp4.
At least he asked first! :)

The MP4 file only worked for me in VLC, the other programs just wouldn't open it. But it's fine, I got to see it! :love:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yes you have right.I download the webm version first and i did´t heart a sound.The reason was i had turned off the sound in the vlc player :rolleyes:.Btw you game seems very interesting.I have played both characters and i can´t wait to see whats happen next

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
You know, dev, nice save on their little sister's age. She's totally a loli, definitely got the body type of an 11 year old girl... 'Oh, she's 18 *hint hint, nudge nudge:sneaky:*. All the fun of a young girl, none of the trouble of her being canonically young. More devs should try that more often, just say the loli is actually just a very petite woman or 500 year old half dragon.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You know, dev, nice save on their little sister's age. She's totally a loli, definitely got the body type of an 11 year old girl... 'Oh, she's 18 *hint hint, nudge nudge:sneaky:*. All the fun of a young girl, none of the trouble of her being canonically young. More devs should try that more often, just say the loli is actually just a very petite woman or 500 year old half dragon.
I wouldn't say she looks like 11, definitely not (you haven't seen her first version, that one looked way too young), but yeah, she looks young on purpose, but I tried to find the right compromise between looking younger than usual, but still not too young.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I wouldn't say she looks like 11, definitely not (you haven't seen her first version, that one looked way too young), but yeah, she looks young on purpose, but I tried to find the right compromise between looking younger than usual, but still not too young.
I don't know what they're putting in food, but these days girls are getting their periods at 9 and are as developed by 11 or 12 as the younger sister is for your game (forget her name, sorry, bad with names in general). Granted, not every 11 year old would be as developed as her, but it can happen. 13 or 14 is the upper limit for what I'd guess her age to be. But I am fine with that, she's hot even if she looks like a kid (or maybe because she does?:sneaky:). Anyway, as a lolicon, I approve of her look either way... Kinda wish I had that first version of her in the game, but f95 wouldn't allow that. Wait, Ecchi Sensei has sex scenes with a 13 year old who looks her age, they just did it with a patch you have to install separately, that lets it through the site rules. But rebuilding the entire game with her using a younger model would be hell, and she's already good looking, so it's fine.

Can you show a pic, merely for curiosity? Make it a clothed pic if need be, I am just curious about how young looking her first version was.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I see no problem whatsoever with Ellie's look, she just looks young for her age.
I can totally relate to this, I looked like an 8-year-old all the way through high school, I didn't start growing until I was 16! And I wasn't the only one! maybe there was something in the water or the free school milk? Yes, I'm that old!

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I see no problem whatsoever with Ellie's look, she just looks young for her age.
I can totally relate to this, I looked like an 8-year-old all the way through high school, I didn't start growing until I was 16! And I wasn't the only one! maybe there was something in the water or the free school milk? Yes, I'm that old!
Do note I didn't say it was a problem, I in fact approved. Of both her look, and the fact that he winked and nudged her to 18 despite said looks.

Reactions: Namco15
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes