Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Now tease us rec! We deserve it you silly! We already know about that new girl, intro her. Damn it. Man, you are sooo rude. They made it 100 pages, just for you!

...Oh and if you see MC's Dad, give him some fire^^
Nah, hell is just overrated these days. I've been there and back again, I tell you. Not even sitting on Mr. Epstein's lap and cuddling with him can do it for most of us...
Getting your Twatter, Instacrap, Fuckbook account deleted after death is the new hot shit! Eternal nothingness is the real torture, my ego cannot stand that! XD

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hot as always, full of hot demonesses and rock parties :p
Sure, he will suffer a lot, more than usual ... My helpers when they start a job they do it well :devilish:
Almost sounds like the perfect place for me, too bad it's so hot down there, not my kind of weather^^

Now tease us rec! We deserve it you silly! We already know about that new girl, intro her. Damn it. Man, you are sooo rude. They made it 100 pages, just for you!

Nah, hell is just overrated these days. I've been there and back again, I tell you. Not even sitting on Mr. Epstein's lap and cuddling with him can do it for most of us...
Getting your Twatter, Instacrap, Fuckbook account deleted after death is the new hot shit! Eternal nothingness is the real torture, my ego cannot stand that! XD
You'll have to wait for the update :p
aren't you one of those guys that "the devil's rejects"? :devilish:

Reactions: Namco15 and Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Nah, that's way too long for us to hold out! This is not the Hunger Games we play here - feed us!! We are craving for something! Give some hints! Let us swerve in joy! Raise the fever!! Feel the burn!! (Post a pic with her. *pant*)

Yeah, that old story... :mad: Uncle got fed up with us so he kicked us out, back to this place here. We mayyyy have been brats as youngsters, tricking newcomers and such. Who is not I say?? But hey, in a friendly way! Okay some got burned, and it wasn't sunburn. It wasn't our fault they are so sensitive to heat! And, you know, snowflakes melt away... the poet in me is always fascinated by this spectacle.

Yo, whatya gonna do when yo family dunn' wantya anymore down the', and over he' a game dev is a meanie?? *sad panda face*
Edit: this is definitely my best redneck impression I gave to date.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Nah, that's way too long for us to hold out! This is not the Hunger Games we play here - feed us!! We are craving for something! Give some hints! Let us swerve in joy! Raise the fever!! Feel the burn!! (Post a pic with her. *pant*)

Yeah, that old story... :mad: Uncle got fed up with us so he kicked us out, back to this place here. We mayyyy have been brats as youngsters, tricking newcomers and such. Who is not I say?? But hey, in a friendly way! Okay some got burned, and it wasn't sunburn. It wasn't our fault they are so sensitive to heat! And, you know, snowflakes melt away... the poet in me is always fascinated by this spectacle.

Yo, whatya gonna do when yo family dunn' wantya anymore down the', and over he' a game dev is a meanie?? *sad panda face*
Edit: this is definitely my best redneck impression I gave to date.
If I post a pic, it won't be a surprise anymore :p
Yeah, we all did some stupid things when we where young, that's okay I guess :ROFLMAO:
"Cirro-Sad-Panda-Redneck" :p

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
vlcsnap-2019-08-20-19h33m27s374.jpg

Here is the small gift Rec posted on his Patreon page:

and both with sound :LOL:

With permission but don't tell anyone^^
Also now that you saw it you have to pay xD

Last edited:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 376692

Here is the small gift Rec posted on his Patreon page:

and

With permission but don't tell anyone^^
Also now that you saw it you have to pay xD
All those damn leakers :mad:(n)

recreation we have to punish him! I am getting a dungeon room ready!

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes