Anli

Jul 22, 2017
o_O
Sorry I didn't see your post until now. I have nothing I can/want to show at the moment.
Oh wait, I can leave this here:
View attachment 368264 :p
Looks like someone's walkin on a spaceship to me.....

Introducing some syfy element to this are we? T'would be interesting to see how you would do that...
Maybe say the psychiatrist is a young rookie from an alien race sent to develop and test the drugs the mother is on in order to slowly mind control the lowly humans..
Ellie figured this out(or at least a part of it) and was about to tell the american government(lets be real, aliens only visit america) about this, so the sexy alien used her alien voodoo to shut her up..

Now after plot, PLOT and pLoT, sexy alien rookie slips up and now our MC is aware of the stakes... Its up to our super smart and super dashing MC to save the world and more importantly, save Ellie by using the only known method in existence.... SEDUCTION, SEX AND SEX(not necessarily in that order)......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Looks like someone's walkin on a spaceship to me.....

Introducing some syfy element to this are we? T'would be interesting to see how you would do that...
Maybe say the psychiatrist is a young rookie from an alien race sent to develop and test the drugs the mother is on in order to slowly mind control the lowly humans..
Ellie figured this out(or at least a part of it) and was about to tell the american government(lets be real, aliens only visit america) about this, so the sexy alien used her alien voodoo to shut her up..

Now after plot, PLOT and pLoT, sexy alien rookie slips up and now our MC is aware of the stakes... Its up to our super smart and super dashing MC to save the world and more importantly, save Ellie by using the only known method in existence.... SEDUCTION, SEX AND SEX(not necessarily in that order)......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, at least use a spoiler if you spill the story :LOL:

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Loving this, very well done.

Sorry but I am not sure about this if anyone can help.
I see that the last release is 0.2.1, but I previously had a 0.2.456c(etc).
Does 0.2.1 replace it?
Is there anything new of significance in 0.2.1 compared to 0.2.456?

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Loving this, very well done.

Sorry but I am not sure about this if anyone can help.
I see that the last release is 0.2.1, but I previously had a 0.2.456c(etc).
Does 0.2.1 replace it?
Is there anything new of significance in 0.2.1 compared to 0.2.456?
It's a bugfix (and I made a mistake that added another bug, so there is a fix for the bugfix as well xD), nothing new but a splash screen and main menu theme.

Reactions: Namco15 and Wookie
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes