recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Actually it's worst idea ever. Imagine how u launch the game at night when ur family sleeping... and suddenly loud music all over the place! I really hate the music in the main menu :(
lol, I've already lowered the volume to 50% because I know many games are way too loud and it's not like you hear a battlecry when you start the game^^

Reactions: Namco15

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
ol, I've already lowered the volume to 50% because I know many games are way too loud and it's not like you hear a battlecry when you start the game^^
I understand, but we have different system volume parameters so u can't balance volume level for all players. That's why i don't like idea to put any music in the main menu. Even with headphones it still may sound extremely loud.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I understand, but we have different system volume parameters so u can't balance volume level for all players. That's why i don't like idea to put any music in the main menu. Even with headphones it still may sound extremely loud.
Honestly, no offence, but if this is too loud, then I'd consider changing the system volume. I'm sure you've played other games with music in the menus, compare it and you'll see that it's not loud :p

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Actually it's worst idea ever. Imagine how u launch the game at night when ur family sleeping... and suddenly loud music all over the place! I really hate the music in the main menu :(
A speaker off button or volume down setting seems to be in order. I do that at the start of any game, oh, and Youtube, too.

Reactions: recreation

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Wait!! U got TIME between updates?!?! How is this possible?? Thought you were busy working, and doing your game?? No sleep, no eat, no... you know what.
Knew it, lazy game dev syndrome! Hah!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw are you planning to include a possibility for language mods in future? So people can provide further langs and you add them?

...good that it's not Thea Lundgren xD
Seriously, I do miss sth. Who is Thea Lundgren?? *Know, OT, but else I can't sleep*

Imagine how u launch the game at night when ur family sleeping...
And there is your error, my friend. ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Knew it, lazy game dev syndrome! Hah!
please have a look under my avatar :p
Actually, need to test your new version, played an early one with not too much content.
which one was that? :unsure:
Renders are looking great
btw are you planning to include a possibility for language mods in future? So people can provide further langs and you add them?
It's possible already, you just need to know how the files have to look like and then drop them in the "tl" folder of the game.
Seriously, I do miss sth. Who is Thea Lundgren?? *Know, OT, but else I can't sleep*
I only know who is not Thea Lundgren :ROFLMAO:

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Wow this is really good, I like where it's going. The characters are great, especially Ellie, best girl I think we can all agree on that. She acts all cute but I'm sure her head's full of naughty thoughts hehe
Congratulations dev, I'll be there for next updates.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes