RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Trying to give a more mature answer to your remark.

I don't think it is just lust, let alone love, that makes him grab Rachels tits. Although the abuse took place many years ago, there is still a lot of anger in the MC. I think it is a way to get back at her, some sort of revenge. Just like he grabs Katherine by the pussy to punish her.
That would make the MC a nasty shit. There are mitigating circumstances. The MC was abused in the past. But I sincerely hope the MC will learn from his mistakes.
I play Jill as a horny lesbian who wouldn't mind the chance to get back at her stepmother for all the verbal abuse she suffered in the past, so far i don't remember any evidence of Rachel doing any physical abuse . At least that is how i see the story. :unsure:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This, so much this. I like to imagine that Ellie could have a raspy but very sweet and timid voice. If she gets a voice actress it might change my perception of her, so I hope that there won't be voice acting.
Well, I'd assume that recreation would choose an actress who sounds like she should. I'm pretty sure the talk of making her sound like Samuel Jackson was a joke. So if it did change your perception of her, it would be to bring it more in line with what he has in mind.

That's what I did, look at the settings :p
Ah, I see. I misinterpreted that as meaning you'd made the music file itself quiet. Why the default isn't 50% to start with I have no idea; literally every single Ren’Py game with sound I've played, the first thing I do is drop the volume sliders to 50% and usually that's just right.

Reactions: recreation

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Just want to point out a minor dialouge issue.

When talking to Hanna she ask if you're together with Rachel. Instead of using "break up" she says "brake up". This occured twice i think.
There was something else like this but i can't recall it right now.

Reactions: recreation

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Wow, what a great gem. Ellie is a sweetheart and makes me want to give her headpats and hold her hand while reading a story to her. Poor thing. Anyway, game plays well; no real huge issues aside from slight screen tear on one specific frame. Granted it was so small I didn't even notice it until I went back and looked. I've got nothing aside from a few grammatical errors that really struck out at me.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I play Jill as a horny lesbian who wouldn't mind the chance to get back at her stepmother for all the verbal abuse she suffered in the past, so far i don't remember any evidence of Rachel doing any physical abuse . At least that is how i see the story. :unsure:
Verbal abuse is abuse too. It is no less bad than physical abuse. Especially against children.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Dunno, I only started the novel, but to me the MC's monologue at the beginning doesn't feel as that of a victim of domestic abuse, more like of a grumpy prodigal child. There were no trauma or fear, even hate was more anger then hate from fear. MC needs some sweaty palms, weak knees, heavy arms, all that... maybe even some vomit on sweater for a fine picture. Though I am no teach, just a view.

Edit: was afraid of fmc being too young-looking, but that was not a case. Thanks for the story, would be looking for a future updates.

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Dunno, I only started the novel, but to me the MC's monologue at the beginning doesn't feel as that of a victim of domestic abuse, more like of a grumpy prodigal child. There were no trauma or fear, even hate was more anger then hate from fear. MC needs some sweaty palms, weak knees, heavy arms, all that... maybe even some vomit on sweater for a fine picture. Though I am no teach, just a view.

Edit: was afraid of fmc being too young-looking, but that was not a case. Thanks for the story, would be looking for a future updates.
I don’t think the MC is afraid of Rachel. He/she might have been afraid of his/her dad, but he is dead. The MC is still very angry at Rachel though.
Maybe the story will be about forgiving those who wronged you. I would like that, but I am a softie.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 274537

Overview:
Years ago you left your hometown after some bad events happened and you swore to never come back. As time goes by you manage to build a normal and successful life and all the bad memories start to faint and become foggy.

One day you get the chance of your life, the opportunity to work for the most successful company on the market. You made a name over the years and they are ready to give you an insane amount of monthly payment (by your standards) for your work and the best thing is, you only need to visit the office once or twice a week at call. But of course there is a downside: They want you to move to the location of their office to be there as quick as possible when they call and of course their office is in your old hometown...
You need some time to make a decision, but in the end you decide to do it. The job is all you ever dreamed of and it's been years since you left your hometown after all.

You rent a nice apartment you have looked up on the internet, pack some essential stuff in a bag and ship the rest via container.
Since the container needs some days to arrive you also book a hotel room for a few days.
The story starts the day you arrived in your old hometown, after you took a taxi from the airport.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-26
UPDATE Release Date: 2019-07-26
GAME Release Date: 2019-04-04
Developer: recreation F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE - FAN SIGNATURE - FAN SIGNATURE
Thx @Walg and @Krull and @perheiro

View attachment 272849 View attachment 272850 View attachment 272851 View attachment 272852 View attachment 272854 View attachment 316540 View attachment 316541 View attachment 316544 View attachment 355337 View attachment 355338 View attachment 355339
WOW! Ellie, red hair and freckles...I'm in love already! ;)

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes