Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
As proof reader i can confirm that we have been rumbled, this is indeed a remake of the cult classic "Where's my Cow" by Terry Pratchett.

Some days i just wonder if people only make alt accounts to muddy the waters for some reason, i mean what's the point?
I'm a simple man. I see Pratchett, I like.

Reactions: Haast and Volta

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I made it extra for you thats why it has this name..and take that stupid face away from the schlong or did you secretly look there like this? :sneaky:

Edit: No you weren't offended at all. :p
so rude..tsktsk...redoing an artists render..so much shame..again..tsksk
the face is just to enjoy the art without giving anyone a spontaneous orgasm ;):sneaky: always thinking about the health of others

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
To add to the comment by Volta
Give the guy a chance to breath, hes making a fun little game and most people arent or cant donate a little to him as thanks, sadly I'm of the second category (due to medical crap) or like several games Id be donating, they deserve it.
Games like this dont get released instantly, and I believe the saying is "Good things take time."

83wulf

May 14, 2019
Oh gods, please leave Ellie alone! I need her to be the little bundle of cute she is and not a trap. x.x
For my part, I’d actually like her as a t-girl. With one change. This angel deserves to be small and cute in every way.

Alas, this would probably be too convoluted to write plausibly and too time-consuming to quadruple-render.
I can but hope.

Edit: Come to think of it, maybe she is silent because her voice has dropped... :sneaky::love:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Hm.. what a fantasy nightmare: Ellie is transgirl and femprot could have a child from her... Hell, now I can't sleep thinking of it!!!
I almost want to be offended by this, but even I have to admit it would be an interesting story idea.

Reactions: Namco15
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes