Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for addressing my 200% serious comment in this manner, I am now convinced you hold the key to the vault of truth
Why do i feel like you're still not chilling ...
I get it wasn't totally serious, but you got the only answer you're likely to get, and yes, the key is fucking heavy :rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Why do i feel like you're still not chilling ...
I get it wasn't totally serious, but you got the only answer you're likely to get, and yes, the key is fucking heavy :rolleyes:.
I'm not sure why you felt like a silly parody of some specific people needed answering in some form :p

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Enjoying the story! Kudos to the developer! I kind of like that your models don't all look like perfect porcelain dolls. Now, I am very concerned that my lovely Hannah isn't getting the attention she deserves from this forum. Show some love for the local barista of perfection? :love:

Looking forward to the next update!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Enjoying the story! Kudos to the developer! I kind of like that your models don't all look like perfect porcelain dolls. Now, I am very concerned that my lovely Hannah isn't getting the attention she deserves from this forum. Show some love for the local barista of perfection? :love:

Looking forward to the next update!
She get's a good portion of attention in the update, it's just one scene, but I think it's one of the longest scenes in the update (and it's cute like hell!).

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

A little update regarding the update
First of all sorry for being so quiet, I've been focused on the update and I tend to blend things out when I'm focused^^
Anyway the script is done, the scenes are done, the code is done, all that is left to do is the render. There are two scenes left to render, sadly they don't make sense if you don't see what's happening, so I want to include a few render at least for the test version.
I THINK I'll be able to release the test version today or tomorrow. That means the finished update should be around in one or two weeks, if nothing bad happens.
Yay!
kitchen_e_searchforfood5.png

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes