b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Just got this today and I'm absolutely amazed on the quality. The Characters were also hot af, especially Katherine and Ellie. Hannah was also cute. Can't wait for the next update!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I just wanted to be one of those users that ask for a update so update when :ROFLMAO:

But for real keep up the awesome work also looking forward to
Weird Shit Is Going to Happen :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah I agree the story and gameplay is so engaging that this game has a great replayability value. Every character feels like a breath of fresh air.
Thanks, I didn't expect people to replay it much tbh, aside from the male/female part :)
Uhh btw, I think you have a mad ghost following you... or maybe it's just an angry person :unsure:

Reactions: Ghostly

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Thanks, I didn't expect people to replay it much tbh, aside from the male/female part :)
Uhh btw, I think you have a mad ghost following you... or maybe it's just an angry person :unsure:
haha don't mind that kid i just facepalmed one of his comments where he was calling a game shit for no reason and the moment i come back to website boom! there's like 15 facepalm from this guy on my comments in different pages. Nevermind ignoring them fools is the best i could do he want's to troll then be it life's short i don't care.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Always thought this game looked interesting and decided to finally try it. Can honestly say I'm hooked on it and love the fact we can play as a female protag. Not enough games like that, especially ones with incest elements. Don't even think I'll attempt the male protag version because the female one is so much hotter. :love:

Now I'm just sad that it's over for now because it was really starting to get good. :cry: If I could hold off for another year I would but I don't think I'll be able to.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Always thought this game looked interesting and decided to finally try it. Can honestly say I'm hooked on it and love the fact we can play as a female protag. Not enough games like that, especially ones with incest elements. Don't even think I'll attempt the male protag version because the female one is so much hotter. :love:

Now I'm just sad that it's over for now because it was really starting to get good. :cry: If I could hold off for another year I would but I don't think I'll be able to.
Haha, now you're caught in Ellie's clutches, nobody will escape her :devilish:
But honestly, try the male part, it might not be that much different storywise, but there are a few scenes that are worth it (for both gender).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Haha, now you're caught in Ellie's clutches, nobody will escape her :devilish:
But honestly, try the male part, it might not be that much different storywise, but there are a few scenes that are worth it (for both gender).
Well, OK, if only to see those scenes. But as much I typically like male MCs who have women falling all over him, there's something about it being a female MC that makes it more delectably erotic. :sneaky::love:

Also, can I ask what your typical update timeframe is?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well, OK, if only to see those scenes. But as much I typically like male MCs who have women falling all over him, there's something about it being a female MC that makes it more delectably erotic. :sneaky::love:

Also, can I ask what your typical update timeframe is?
I totally agree^^

Sadly my updates take a bit longer than most other dev's, I try to make every render look good as possible, also the animations take a lot of time, I tried to release monthly, but that was a big mess, so now I don't have a real timeframe, last update took over 3 months I think. Next update could possibly need the same time.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes