recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Whoa what happened here? No notifications >_<

Is this good and how much content is in there.
I don't know how long one would need for a full playthrough (tell me when you played it), but the majority of people who played it seem to like it :)

Even the girl from coffee shop and workplace?
Not really "fool around" in a sexual way, but she has more content if you're nice to her. You can't really miss anything if you're nice to the girls and visit every place you can visit, except Rachel, she has one extra mini scene if you're "not nice" ;)

Hey recreation next update will be here soon..right?
How about now?
Ugh, you're torturing me here!
Oh well I still appreciate you.
Depends on your definition of soon :LOL:

Feb 29, 2020

I don't know how long one would need for a full playthrough (tell me when you played it), but the majority of people who played it seem to like it :)

Not really "fool around" in a sexual way, but she has more content if you're nice to her. You can't really miss anything if you're nice to the girls and visit every place you can visit, except Rachel, she has one extra mini scene if you're "not nice" ;)

I define soon as in soon enough. Or I would take the excuse that I often give others. Which is that you (the Dev) often adds a week to the wait for each time this is asked. So as soon as you decide to calculate that.. soon.
Those are ways I define soon.

Come to think of it I think the first time you reacted to me was when I said that to someone on here. And that's how you won a spot in my small respected devs list.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I define soon as in soon enough. Or I would take the excuse that I often give others. Which is that you (the Dev) often adds a week to the wait for each time this is asked. So as soon as you decide to calculate that.. soon.
Those are ways I define soon.

Come to think of it I think the first time you reacted to me was when I said that to someone on here. And that's how you won a spot in my small respected devs list.
Well it has been asked so many times already, I guess the update will come next year :ROFLMAO:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Switching on 'Persistent Alerts' in account preferences might help if you're having problems with lack of alerts.
Can we get a quick outline of when and what that scene is, so we can tell if we've seen it?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Switching on 'Persistent Alerts' in account preferences might help if you're having problems with lack of alerts.

Can we get a quick outline of when and what that scene is, so we can tell if we've seen it?
I had that on for a while, but it get's annoying really quick, since you get notifications from all over the forum...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019

Thank you for answering, and for the game, i really enjoyed(4th run currently:giggle:)

Reactions: recreation

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Just saw this game on the front page. Looks pretty interesting, and appealing models.
Sorry if this has been asked to death already before, but will this game have any plans to include visiting the girls at night, such as what you can do with them in a game like Milfy City at night for example?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This is seriously good, i get hated for this, but take time... Rome wasn't built in a day.. cant wait for next update !
Thanks, and don't worry, I take the time that's nessecary to make a quality update :)

Just saw this game on the front page. Looks pretty interesting, and appealing models.
Sorry if this has been asked to death already before, but will this game have any plans to include visiting the girls at night, such as what you can do with them in a game like Milfy City at night for example?
This is the first time I hear that question lol. I have something in mind, but BM isn't a sandbox game, so it will be different.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
This game was recommended to me when I was looking for sister/sister romances and Ellie is very very cute, but I must say the short scenes with Katherine are super hot as well! Hope to see more of that! :p Oh and even some MDLG with Jada is extremely welcome (and super rare!).

Reactions: recreation

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Maybe the fist VN like this that I am more interested in the story than the sex.
Bit confused about the phone call I overhead and what Rachel's told me. Seems to be a few discrepencies and / or she is still lying or hiding things.
Surprised MC has not tried to search internet about Rachel's pills.
Who did the incest search on MC's PC? (Ellie?)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes