recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
hey recreation , sorry if this come as impatient, i just would like to ask, what the estimate time for the next update?
I don't know yet, still lot's to do. I started with the animations this time, so basically no scene is finished, just the animations.
I know this might sound like it's not much, but animations are what takes most of the time in Daz, and I made a lot^^

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
I don't know yet, still lot's to do. I started with the animations this time, so basically no scene is finished, just the animations.
I know this might sound like it's not much, but animations are what takes most of the time in Daz, and I made a lot^^
Hey that's a good news! although i don't really care for animation in VN games since they're mostly janky and stiff, i always appreciate something new on games that i enjoy, well even though i'm kinda bummed since i won't see any new content soon, it's always better to be patient on things rather than just rushing it and making it bad.

Anyway, good luck on the animation, i hope it come out as good as you hoped it to be, and i hope your work will be appreciated by others.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Well, at least there was a warning that a cliffhanger was about to happen. Was able to save at the right time without having to scroll back. Thank you.

Reactions: recreation

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Sorry i didn't downloaded the new version so i assumed this is not incest game. But I just finished the new version today and what i can say is Ellie is a really cute little sister. I almost feel bad cumming inside her T . T

• Haha
Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes