recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hello when is the next update coming out i hope its this month
It's definitely not coming this month. Sorry, but this is not a HS game. I want to make a high quality game, and quality takes time. I'm doing my best to keep the time between updates as short as possible, but I'm not going to rush things just to be able to release a bit earlier because that's when the quality goes down.

I just finished playing this game (version 0.4.1) just before the cliffhanger.

This game is really good, i enjoyed it very much.

Very intriguing story, many interesting characters, many really hot scenes. I mean, it has it all. Too bad it ended so quickly - time really flies by when you play it. Im very looking forward for another chapters!

Keep up the good work! Cheers!
Thanks! I do my best :)

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
At the end of march was when I created the thread, a few days later (early april) was the first release (v0.1), we now have v0.4.1, so there have been a few updates ;)
I'd rather have a quality game that takes time. So far recreation has not disappointed, rather he has gone way beyond my expectations. So yeah this game is updated rapidly, considering the quality.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
See, now you're attempting to be a smart arse after saying this isn't an incest game despite Ellie being MC's sister then asking why.

So, you were blatantly wrong, get told you were wrong and why you were wrong then try and look smart .... and fail miserably.

I just commented about common sense not being so common and you go an prove the point again.

I guess, thanks for being a live demo but we already had one you didn't need to.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
+1 to the dev for solid 3d work. right now the biggest problem in adult games seems to be the dogshit quality in renders and 3d work in general. did you use facesnap or equal to base one of the models to emma stone or did you sculpt or brute force it :p the likeliness looks too close to be an accident :)
Thx :)
It actually is a coincedence, I haven't even realized it until now xD

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Jan 21, 2020
sorry for not following the game, I just played this game and only saw the date of the game posted on page 1 last year, so the following versions have not been updated.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes