Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
sorry for not following the game, I just played this game and only saw the date of the game posted on page 1 last year, so the following versions have not been updated.
You don't need to follow the game to know it's been updated.

Games launch as a 0.1, this is 0.4. That alone shows 4 updates.

Nevermind the thread being created on March 2019 and the last update being last month.

It shows all that in the OP. You don't need to follow the game to read the post.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sure ... of course .. all the annoing bits that tend to keep players away from the babes ... with the looking around and the searching ... but I hope we can still get with some girls in this game and feel loved and love babes back ... there must be!

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Sure ... of course .. all the annoing bits that tend to keep players away from the babes ... with the looking around and the searching ... but I hope we can still get with some girls in this game and feel loved and love babes back ... there must be!
We'll see. ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Next update will include a maze, the only way out is to click on 10k dicks in a specific amount of time in a specific combination, this repeats several times behind every second corner of the maze. Don't worry, it's not that hard, so if you manage that, you'll get to see the 2 new render of baby kittens ;)
Oh damn, I forgot the spoiler, please don't tell anyone :oops:

Feb 29, 2020
Next update will include a maze, the only way out is to click on 10k dicks in a specific amount of time in a specific combination, this repeats several times behind every second corner of the maze. Don't worry, it's not that hard, so if you manage that, you'll get to see the 2 new render of baby kittens ;)
Oh damn, I forgot the spoiler, please don't tell anyone :oops:
I will trust that the dick spawns are random, and that after you fail to click the alloted dicks that the maze changes and after your 3rd failed attempt all the renders in all of the players games become only stick figures.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I will trust that the dick spawns are random, and that after you fail to click the alloted dicks that the maze changes and after your 3rd failed attempt all the renders in all of the players games become only stick figures.
Of course! And it deletes itself and the HDD/SSD ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I just realized that I hit a little milestone, I finished the 12th animation for this update so that's officially the highest number of animation per update (so far).
So here is a little sneak peek of one of them, that shoulnd't be a spoiler for anyone who played the last update, but still:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I just realized that I hit a little milestone, I finished the 12th animation for this update so that's officially the highest number of animation per update (so far).
So here is a little sneak peek of one of them, that shoulnd't be a spoiler for anyone who played the last update, but still:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice!!!

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes