Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The reason for the game getting the rape tag is actually MC's memories, there is one (or two? :unsure:) scenes where mc remembers it (note that mc is neither the victim, nor responsible for the rape), it's just a short memory -> text only.

thx Maviarab for stepping in btw^^
Heh..didn't even think of that...but tag criteria here are a little weird at times. Regardless, you're welcome.

Reactions: recreation

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The reason for the game getting the rape tag is actually MC's memories, there is one (or two? :unsure:) scenes where mc remembers it (note that mc is neither the victim, nor responsible for the rape), it's just a short memory -> text only.
While she clearly enjoys it, the therapist was raped by the MC too though.

Reactions: Grelk

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing this game.. and I have my first dream, or rather a nightmare? And I have to say one thing .. MC's father was a bastard, scumbag. The way he treats women and Rachel is pissing me off, and I want to punch him myself. :mad:

And besides, an interesting game. I am drawn more and more. ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The behavior of the MC towards Rachel hurts me a bit. I understand Rachel has been angry with MC in the past, but that's because of MC's father. Let the MC stop being an asshole .. Rachel has changed. I hope the MC will change his behavior. :p

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
She is. It is almost as if she is one of those souls that is so sweet and gentle she is a magnet for players. Like Chiyo or Osaka in Azumanga Dioh, they can get away with anything because they are adorably naive yet not.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Old wounds leave harder scars. However I agree that the MC needs to soften up some.
Well, he should stop at least a little.

Aww, I can't with this Ellie. When the MC was looking for her in the morning she slept in his bed, how sweet. I love her already. :D

Reactions: Silvenight1

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
She is such a cutie!
Thanks to your recommendation, I am playing this game and I must say I like it. I like Rachel and Ellie. :D
The only thing I don't like is the MC's behavior towards Rachel. It pisses me off when he's such an asshole to her. I understand that he is angry with her and it's hard to forget how she treated him in the past. (I must admit that it was very bad, seeing the second dream) but cmon MC.. give her a second chance, we can see that she has changed. :confused:

Later in the game, MC changes his behavior to Rachel? or is he still an asshole?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks to your recommendation, I am playing this game and I must say I like it. I like Rachel and Ellie. :D
The only thing I don't like is the MC's behavior towards Rachel. It pisses me off when he's such an asshole to her. I understand that he is angry with her and it's hard to forget how she treated him in the past. (I must admit that it was very bad, seeing the second dream) but cmon MC.. give her a second chance, we can see that she has changed. :confused:

Later in the game, MC changes his behavior to Rachel? or is he still an asshole?
Gets better..and certainly gets more interesting if you keep the bottle of pills.....

Reactions: Qmil679

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

He/she opens up over time, but in the later game it depends entirely on your decisions.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes