recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I need to replay the game again because I don't wanna forget another girl :ROFLMAO: or maybe is because I only have eyes for Jada
You might wanna wait for the update, cause I'll recommend to start a new playthrough.
On the other hand, if you started a new playthrough recently, you might notice more changes than everyone else xD

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't like women with a personality like Jada. Maybe that's why I don't like her. :p
Ellie is an angel.
You might still want to get along with her, she's Ellie's best friend after all and you might get a lot more background information from her as if you ignore her (and obviously more content).
Also she might not be the type of person you think she is ;)

Reactions: DiableFripon

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Independent and feisty vs quiet and a bit clingy? :sneaky:

I have no choice but to wait for the update... I've run out of story.
This is the first time I've met a woman like Ellie in the game. She is so sweet.. I like how attached she is to the MC.
I just feel that connection with Ellie.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You might still want to get along with her, she's Ellie's best friend after all and you might get a lot more background information from her as if you ignore her (and obviously more content).
Also she might not be the type of person you think she is ;)
I have Jada content. I didn't want to miss any women so I play as ''man-whore''. :ROFLMAO:

One thing that makes me wonder.. how Ellie communicates with Jada? Does Ellie know how to talk and talk secretly with Jada? interesting.
Jada did not answer the question about Ellie while talking to the MC in the car. She avoided answering, so suspicious.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I have Jada content. I didn't want to miss any women so I play as ''man-whore''. :ROFLMAO:

One thing that makes me wonder.. how Ellie communicates with Jada? Does Ellie know how to talk and talk secretly with Jada? interesting.
Jada did not answer the question about Ellie while talking to the MC in the car. She avoided answering, so suspicious.
All BFF's have their secrets :sneaky:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I know I know.. :D

Steph interested me. Workaholic, very shy and beautiful. She was shocked when she got a compliment from the MC haha.

Besides that, it's nice to see that Dev is active on the forum and is replying to people. Keep it up! ;) Not everyone is like that.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I know I know.. :D

Steph interested me. Workaholic, very shy and beautiful. She was shocked when she got a compliment from the MC haha.

Besides that, it's nice to see that Dev is active on the forum and is replying to people. Keep it up! ;) Not everyone is like that.
I try my best ;)

Reactions: alyath and Qmil679

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
I'd think they communicate in writing. Ellie is after all apparently doing well enough in school, so she must be able to read and write, even if she isn't talking.

Now that she has a smartphone, she can probably use that if she needs to get a point across.

Reactions: recreation

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020

I have two play-throughs going. Both Male though-next time I start a new character it'll be Female

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes