bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
What!?!?!?! You a missing out. Hanna is great, haha. I love how tripped up she gets whenever the MC talks to her. I hope we see her more soon (our date!). I missed her a lot in the last update.
I thought she was great also but I am going for the route where I only get with those that are central to the story. Any I can avoid, I will. Played enough of the harem type games. IRL, I have been a manwhore before but if I am actually in a relationship with someone, I have never cheated. This game looks to be encouraging the Ellie relationship, so I will stick as close to that as it allows me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Smarmint

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Of course. Why do you think everyone in the game wants to fuck her?
I mean yeah Rec is going to bend reality to have MC fuck FemC in some stills outside the game because we all want to fuck her

Or some sort of thing, I may be thinking too often about how sexy Ellie is and miss some details on here.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I've been playing as male because that's my general preference when a game has a male MC but ...

that girl is hot! I may have to switch. Or at least play twice.
I've played twice just for the hell of it and have two saves male as well as female, why not since the choice is there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean yeah Rec is going to bend reality to have MC fuck FemC in some stills outside the game because we all want to fuck her

Or some sort of thing, I may be thinking too often about how sexy Ellie is and miss some details on here.
suggested it before and it got literally shot down.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Damn, i hated to see that "that's everything for now" screen. Messed up with my brain lol
Kinda good game,interesting story and pretty good ;)

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes