Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Nice work! It is first Ren'Py VN i read, where:
1. You can choose gender of the MC.
2. First person view, when playing as a woman.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What is everyone Fem MC name? Jill Doe just sound weird to me. Usually I just use my own name when I play male MC but for FemMC it hard to come up with a good female name.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
As someone who uses Daz in his game, I'm willing to bet the lack of bras in this game is due to them clipping

If you put a bra on a character then add a shirt the bra always seems to clip through lol

Although the lack of bras isn't something I'd complain about in the end

Reactions: NukaCola

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That was very likely the reason. Still it is a bit funny seing Jill making fun of Rachel because of it.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
What is everyone Fem MC name? Jill Doe just sound weird to me. Usually I just use my own name when I play male MC but for FemMC it hard to come up with a good female name.
With my MC's I usually use either the default at times but when I do name them they usually names like Dick, Cock, Cunt or Asshole e.t.c because it's silly. With others where there are a first and last choice for example Radiant I have Daddy Cool just to be silly also but in this one my FemC is Jill Ing and my male MC is Jack Off.

May I suggest choosing your favourite girl name for example my fave girl name is Sarah.

Reactions: NukaCola
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes