recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
"For now there aren't many choices to be made."

Does that change? From what I've played there is very little choice in anything. Aside from knocking on doors or just going in everything else is decided for you.
There's more than just that, but only a few of them have a direct impact on the immediate scene and it's still pretty linear, but you can miss several scenes depending on your choices.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There's more than just that, but only a few of them have a direct impact on the immediate scene and it's still pretty linear, but you can miss several scenes depending on your choices.
Umm missing scenes is BAD mm'Kay - Mr Mackey

How do I know if I missed a scene? For the love of god I must know if I missed anything !!?!?!
(Just joking of course.... or am I?)

But like is there a way to tell

Just asking for a friend :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So I am not sure where the ending (or endings) are going but I like Jada (I'm her daddy and mommy LOL) and I like Kate (flashback Kate is fucking adorable) but if I must choose...

NOBODY Beats Ellie! :love:

So that is my only true ending if there are several
Is Kate Ellie’s therapist? It’s been waaaay too long since I’ve played. If she is, is there a love path with her? I know she comes off as a total bitch towards the mc, didn’t know why at the time, but I assumed later that she was upset he forgot about her and their shared connection shown in her flashback.

For the sake of the walkthrough, and to see her scenes, I went along with the forced bj and fingering, but I didn’t particularly enjoy it, not into the dom/sub stuff... Though I enjoyed Ellie practically sexually assaulting the mc anyway, lol. :love:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Is Kate Ellie’s therapist? It’s been waaaay too long since I’ve played. If she is, is there a love path with her? I know she comes off as a total bitch towards the mc, didn’t know why at the time, but I assumed later that she was upset he forgot about her and their shared connection shown in her flashback.

For the sake of the walkthrough, and to see her scenes, I went along with the forced bj and fingering, but I didn’t particularly enjoy it, not into the dom/sub stuff... Though I enjoyed Ellie practically sexually assaulting the mc anyway, lol. :love:
She is indeed the therapist (though it appears not yet fully licensed unless I am misunderstanding)

I will say for the Kate scenes it does feel like we are moving towards more positive interaction when just talking but the sex things will probably include her kink and therefore will sound like there is no progress. But as always that is just my own random thoughts.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Umm missing scenes is BAD mm'Kay - Mr Mackey

How do I know if I missed a scene? For the love of god I must know if I missed anything !!?!?!
(Just joking of course.... or am I?)

But like is there a way to tell

Just asking for a friend :)
You probably have xD
But most stuff that is easy to miss is not important, stuff that is important, or more or less a major scene is not really easy to miss^^

Let's just say she could probably use a shrink herself. If you want to crack her shell (get her to become a LI) you'll have to play along with her kinks, otherwise she won't open up.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You probably have xD
But most stuff that is easy to miss is not important, stuff that is important, or more or less a major scene is not really easy to miss^^

Let's just say she could probably use a shrink herself. If you want to crack her shell (get her to become a LI) you'll have to play along with her kinks, otherwise she won't open up.
well thanks for that info! even though i feel like an asshole everytime i get rough and handsy with her, knowing she secretly enjoys it does make it a little easier to stomach....she really is my second favorite girl next to Ellie, so of course the last thing i want to do is hurt her even more than she is already clearly hurting.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Let's just say she could probably use a shrink herself.
Don't they all? ;)
If you want to crack her shell (get her to become a LI) you'll have to play along with her kinks, otherwise she won't open up.
Definitely looking forward to more of that, the two fingering scenes were absolutely amazing. :love: She pretends not to want it and calls Jill a dyke slut, but she's wet as a river and cums indecently fast. I'm curious if she was particularly pent up, if being molested turns her on that much, or if she's just that sensitive.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
So I am not sure where the ending (or endings) are going but I like Jada (I'm her daddy and mommy LOL) and I like Kate (flashback Kate is fucking adorable) but if I must choose...

NOBODY Beats Ellie! :love:

So that is my only true ending if there are several
I just realized. When I play these kinds of games and the girls ask what nickname should they called me. I always use Daddy. Now that I play Fem MC I guess I have to use Mommy instead?

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I love this vn. Problem is I have a problem with patience. I want the next update already even though I know these games take a crap ton of work. So now you know I am impatiently waiting for the next update I'll also say of all the VNs I have read/played this is a solid top 5 choice(I have 100+ VNs on my pc) so please keep up the good work.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
NO_FOKIN_NTR!

YEEEESSS at last a Dev who have the same mindset ....

PS. please make it possible to get the girls pregnant and harem end with all 4(6 if u count the girl in HQ,and the realestate lady) mainchars so far
great work so far keep the good work up thank for this great artwork

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes