Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks. Not for me then. I don't like like honey select graphics.
Honestly, I also assume I won't like Honey Select graphics, but when I start playing the VN, if it is a good one, I get wrapped up in the story and forget about it. WSIGTH, is a pretty good example. You can't compare HS and Daz for realistic renders, but the girls are still quite sexy, and the story is fun, and quite hot at times, though very "weird", haha. Besides, Rec needs all his PC GPU cycles for rendering Bad Memories! WSIGTH is a nice diversion while waiting for BM updates.

The best HS graphics game, (sorry Rec!) in my opinion is Once in a Lifetime. The characters are sexy, the story is fun, with a little mystery, and the progression with the characters is good. Harem Hotel is also great, though it take a little time to get into. It starts of light and inconsequential, but there is a lot more depth to the characters, that gets slowly revealed in time.

My main point is, yes Daz renders are a lot more realistic, but if the story, dialog, and characters are good enough, you are missing out by avoiding all Honey Select games, in my opinion.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Honestly, I also assume I won't like Honey Select graphics, but when I start playing the VN, if it is a good one, I get wrapped up in the story and forget about it. WSIGTH, is a pretty good example. You can't compare HS and Daz for realistic renders, but the girls are still quite sexy, and the story is fun, and quite hot at times, though very "weird", haha. Besides, Rec needs all his PC GPU cycles for rendering Bad Memories! WSIGTH is a nice diversion while waiting for BM updates.

The best HS graphics game, (sorry Rec!) in my opinion is Once in a Lifetime. The characters are sexy, the story is fun, with a little mystery, and the progression with the characters is good. Harem Hotel is also great, though it take a little time to get into. It starts of light and inconsequential, but there is a lot more depth to the characters, that gets slowly revealed in time.

My main point is, yes Daz renders are a lot more realistic, but if the story, dialog, and characters are good enough, you are missing out by avoiding all Honey Select games, in my opinion.
There are a lot of people who don't like HS/Illusion games for whatever reason, I can only say they miss out on some really good games.
Once in a lifetime does look really good for a HS game, no need to be sorry for that. I don't spend enough time with it to know all the quirks and master all it's possibilities, WS is just a side project after all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are a lot of people who don't like HS/Illusion games for whatever reason, I can only say they miss out on some really good games.
Once in a lifetime does look really good for a HS game, no need to be sorry for that. I don't spend enough time with it to know all the quirks and master all it's possibilities, WS is just a side project after all.
my reason is that on those chars tend to have bright body like they were lightbulbs and also look too much japanese comic types.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
my reason is that on those chars tend to have bright body like they were lightbulbs and also look too much japanese comic types.
You can fuck up lighting in any rendering engine... but Japanese comic types? Are you thinking more of KK or Koikatsu based games? HS/HS2 games don't look like comic book characters so much... I dunno, it's not bad if you know what you're doing.
unknown.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can fuck up lighting in any rendering engine... but Japanese comic types? Are you thinking more of KK or Koikatsu based games? HS/HS2 games don't look like comic book characters so much... I dunno, it's not bad if you know what you're doing.
those games i've seen they look like plastic dolls. anyways no interest to hs games.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From the patreon page.

Mar 2, 2021 at 11:54 PM
Just a quick note... or two^^

First off I haven't forgotten about the special render (this time xD), but I had no ideas and after a quick survey on discord among the higher tiers I decided to test another animation. It's a little bit more complex this time, so I render them only when I have time (when I'm not working on the game), so naturally it takes a little bit longer, but it'll be worth it, promise ;)
Regarding dev'ment on BM, I'm working on day 10 at the moment. I'm struggling a bit with the transitional scenes and rendering goes as slow as ever especially with interior scenes, so I've decided to move a few scenes outside which should help.
On the bright side I've finished writing parts of day 11 already which will be the last day of this update and it will have some nice surprises for ya ;)
No I can't give an estimeate yet :p
Have a good one!
Source:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes