recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
When do we find out why Katey is so, Katey.
I'm actually working on a scene at the moment that will tell a bit more about her :)

Think I came across Ellie's hair asset, if not its damn close lol

View attachment 1076330
It's the same yes, I always use dforce on it so it doesn't looks so... static^^

Well ... no.
Not even close.

It's the right asset, but your hair shaders are .... not good.

View attachment 1076364

Not to speak about the skin, the lip texture, the eyes

Sry :)
It's actually quite close, the light makes it look a bit more off than it is^^
Skin textures are the same, the shader that's a little bit different, but it's the same base, I've just changed it a bit over time.
The hair shader doesn't work anymore the way I set it up, or to be precise it can't be rebuild in the exact same way because of a non-functioning addon I used. I can still load it from older scenes though, and that's what I do.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I like that hairstyle but it doesn't really look good during animation. Like during cowgirl animation it appear stiff and totally break physics law. I don't know if its possible to animated hair or not but without movement it just look weird in some scene.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I like that hairstyle but it doesn't really look good during animation. Like during cowgirl animation it appear stiff and totally break physics law. I don't know if its possible to animated hair or not but without movement it just look weird in some scene.
It's kind of possible, but with dforce it only works properly if the animation doesn't loop and even then it often looks fake.
There is a little movement in the animation though, very subtle, but it's all I got working at the time without destroying physics laws^^

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
It's kind of possible, but with dforce it only works properly if the animation doesn't loop and even then it often looks fake.
There is a little movement in the animation though, very subtle, but it's all I got working at the time without destroying physics laws^^

I never got dforce working on my used (non dforce) hair.

But what's working really good is spring dynamics
Not really physical correct, but at least some hair motion.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I never got dforce working on my used (non dforce) hair.

But what's working really good is spring dynamics
Not really physical correct, but at least some hair motion.
Yeah I have that, it works okay most of the time, often better than dforce^^

blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
I'm glad you're not destroying the laws of physics. Steven Hawking and numerous others have warned us against it ;-)

Reminds me of a little joke I like...

If the science goes wrong:
Biology = Mutant killer zombie plague!
Chemistry = BOOOOOM!
Physics = Earth gets sucked into a black hole!
Geology = rock on table is now rock on floor...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
As someone who uses Daz in his game, I'm willing to bet the lack of bras in this game is due to them clipping

If you put a bra on a character then add a shirt the bra always seems to clip through lol

Although the lack of bras isn't something I'd complain about in the end
all my time life so far ... ( <-- retired ) i found 99.9% of women do not wearing bra's and who am i to complain .. in fact i've always said women should wear or not wear what they want .. i've always enjoyed the look they have without them much better than with them :love:

winini

Jan 10, 2019
What "Rachel's Story" is going to be? Is it going to be a prequel, a sequel or retelling of the same events from her POV?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes