Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Did this game used to have a different name, or did I just accidentally delete it when I was getting rid of games I don't play and forget about it? LoL. I know I've played this before. The beginning is so familiar! Oh well. I remember I liked where it was going. I'll play it again and try to not delete it this time.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: recreation

neovortex

Jan 18, 2020
Bad Memories [v0.6] [recreation] - Original Size: 937MB

Compressed version
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (262MB): MEGA - - -
Download Mac (256MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
All Pc links are down :(

Apr 16, 2019
It's only visible for a split second during the day9 "action" scene if certain conditions are met.
So this is like a rare stamp for my collection? Nice. Love the novel man, you do the gods work.

Did this game used to have a different name, or did I just accidentally delete it when I was getting rid of games I don't play and forget about it? LoL. I know I've played this before. The beginning is so familiar! Oh well. I remember I liked where it was going. I'll play it again and try to not delete it this time.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
On windows the saves go to a Renpy folder somewhere on your user files, so if you did play it, even if you deleted the game folder, it should be there still :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: recreation

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
On windows the saves go to a Renpy folder somewhere on your user files, so if you did play it, even if you deleted the game folder, it should be there still :unsure:
Talmadge usually it is
C:\users\[whatever username]\appdata\roaming\renpy
The drive letter is whatever your system drive letter is but over 90% of the time on windows it is C:
This is for Win10 and I think it is similar for Win8 but I am having trouble with remembering Win7 normal

Oh and also appdata is hidden by default so you have to click view hidden files and folders

Hope that helps

Reactions: nazthelass
Apr 16, 2019
Talmadge usually it is
The drive letter is whatever your system drive letter is but over 90% of the time on windows it is C:
This is for Win10 and I think it is similar for Win8 but I am having trouble with remembering Win7 normal

Oh and also appdata is hidden by default so you have to click view hidden files and folders

Hope that helps
I think that from Win 7 onwards you can open the Run application (WIN+R key), type in %appdata% and you will get there directly.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Talmadge usually it is

Hope that helps
I'll do ya one faster. Just type %Appdata% in the search bar. It pulls the appdata file up immediately.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'll do ya one faster. Just type %Appdata% in the search bar. It pulls the appdata file up immediately.
Weird, I know I shared exactly this advice but several posts were missing today, including that one. What a strange week. Maybe it was all a fever dream.

Speaking of - what are the odds Ellie claws MC's eyes out when she kinds out about what's going on with her therapist?

Apr 16, 2019
Weird, I know I shared exactly this advice but several posts were missing today, including that one. What a strange week. Maybe it was all a fever dream.

Speaking of - what are the odds Ellie claws MC's eyes out when she kinds out about what's going on with her therapist?
I dont think Ellie minds sharing MC at all, as long as he never leaves her again. If anything, she'd find it fun how harshly he treats her.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes