jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am so sorry for off topic but OMG a 1650 Super going for close to $500 is just soo nuts

I wish I had bought more back in Nov when I was doing a Xmas build.... SMH :(

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah the prices are nuts and i can only recommend to not buy any card at the moment unless you really have to.
One of my card is rma, but it's still under warranty and I still have a 2080ti running, so rendering will be a bit slower probably (hopefully) only for a few weeks.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah the prices are nuts and i can only recommend to not buy any card at the moment unless you really have to.
One of my card is rma, but it's still under warranty and I still have a 2080ti running, so rendering will be a bit slower probably (hopefully) only for a few weeks.
Yeah I went to look and on Nov 27th I ordered a Radeon 5500XT for someone else to use in their machine and it was $179
I could kick myself for not grabbing a card for me at that time. I was going to get an Nvidia to do rendering but decided to wait.....

Reactions: tk99

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
I am so sorry for off topic but OMG a 1650 Super going for close to $500 is just soo nuts

I wish I had bought more back in Nov when I was doing a Xmas build.... SMH :(
A 1650 Super is nothing you can create a good looking IRay render with.

I'm running a 1050TI and an 2070 (non super) and it's frustrating, compared with a 3070, 3080 or a (wishfull thinking) 3090.

But the prices will stay like this for at least this year ... and I fear even in 2022.

Last edited:

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I like VN Bad Memories a lot, it's a good story, but its main differential is the possibility to play with the male character or choose to play with a female character, only this guarantees twice the possibilities, I admit that I want this VN have lots of updates. the only thing i miss are the cameras with other alternative angles. I hope new chapters of this VN

Reactions: recreation

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

I'm running a 1050TI and an 2070 (non super) and it's frustrating, compared with a 3070, 3080 or a (wishfull thinking) 3090.

But the prices will stay like this for at least this year ... and I fear even in 2022.
My current set up does not use GPU at all and a 16XX is better than CPU only for sure.

Patchouli Donut

Mar 17, 2021
You want to see a therapy session with only 1 person talking?

That sounds .... fun.

Not 1 to kink shame though.
The therapist insists on being alone with Ellie, she comes out wet, smelling of sex, and Ellie acts like she doesn't want to be alone with her, yeah, a scene from that does sound fun.

Reactions: fbass

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The therapist insists on being alone with Ellie, she comes out wet, smelling of sex, and Ellie acts like she doesn't want to be alone with her, yeah, a scene from that does sound fun.
Nothing strange about therapist being alone with the patient, also i don't remember this talk about Kat smelling like she had sex there. :oops:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
None of that has ever happened apart from Ellie being alone with her and hating it.

Which is because she doesn't like her.

The rest you made up.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So you may be conflating scenes. In the bathroom where John/Jill finds Kate panties wet because of the familiar smell it is because Kate is sexually attracted to John/Jill. Not because of her Ellie activity.

Granted I am down for Ellie fun mixing with Kate fun. Just no sense of it heading that way thus far.

That I can see.

Reactions: Patchouli Donut

Patchouli Donut

Mar 17, 2021
So you may be conflating scenes. In the bathroom where John/Jill finds Kate panties wet because of the familiar smell it is because Kate is sexually attracted to John/Jill. Not because of her Ellie activity.

Granted I am down for Ellie fun mixing with Kate fun. Just no sense of it heading that way thus far.

That I can see.
I must have, it was like 8:00 in the morning when I played and hadn't been to bed yet...I just went through and replayed that section, makes sense now. Thanks for letting me know.... I knew I didn't mAKe ThE reSt uP , just got it screwed up.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah I went to look and on Nov 27th I ordered a Radeon 5500XT for someone else to use in their machine and it was $179
I could kick myself for not grabbing a card for me at that time. I was going to get an Nvidia to do rendering but decided to wait.....
End last year I recommended some people to wait until march this year because a big batch of cards will come and the prices should kind of get back to normal...
Well the batch came and went :HideThePain:

I was rendering on a 1060 only until april last year iirc, it's absolutely possible to create good renders with it, but... well, there aren't many render left from that time, I've remade almost all of them by now.

Which is because she doesn't like her.
This is the assumption of MC at least, we (you :p) can't really be sure if it's Kat or just the sessions Ellie doesn't like^^

Reactions: Aennor

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This is the assumption of MC at least, we (you :p) can't really be sure if it's Kat or just the sessions Ellie doesn't like^^
I mean obviously you are going to fill us in more in the future, right?

But I, in my mind, feel like she is OK with Kate but the sessions are about getting her to talk which she is not doing out of sheer stubbornness. So she would not like what amounts to a long term argument for her to no longer do things her way.

You make me feel like Ellie would not dislike people entirely unless they were bad to her or those she cares about.

Again this is your creation, I know. But this is how your art is interpreted by this one particular admirer.

Final thought, Ellie is adorable but also sexy. Not easy to thread together.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes