recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If i get a second one, i'll help you out :D
lol, I was joking^^
once I get my card back I won't be able to use another card anyway, no room for a third card and probably not enough cooling, too.

BamID

May 17, 2020
lol, I was joking^^
once I get my card back I won't be able to use another card anyway, no room for a third card and probably not enough cooling, too.
If you get it back :p
but even then.. for future reference.. if i have a second one i can help out.. ;)

Reactions: recreation

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
They are hilarious together.

Jada was pretty much Ellie's rock since they met and it seems Jada is the only person Ellie communicated with before the MC came back.

They fool around with each other sex wise but aren't in a relationship and it seems Ellie is more than happy to share you with Jada.

How she'll feel about the others I don't know but being with Ellie and Jada causes no probems.
lmao, Ellie being ok sharing the mc w/Jada finally became apparent to me when the morning after Jada hooks up with the mc (after getting kicked out of her house) and spending the night in the mc's bed only to reveal Ellie (also naked?) sleeping in the same bed the following morning, on the opposite side from Jada. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
lmao, Ellie being ok sharing the mc w/Jada finally became apparent to me when the morning after Jada hooks up with the mc (after getting kicked out of her house) and spending the night in the mc's bed only to reveal Ellie (also naked?) sleeping in the same bed the following morning, on the opposite side from Jada. :ROFLMAO:
spoiler btw :p

• Haha
Reactions: Darklord1234

SadgeGames

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
I love this game <3 one of my absolute fav on here. Been playing some pretty popular games in the last weeks to see what others do, and yours was the first one where I really wanted to continue playing because I just had fun while playing. Ellie is awesome <3

Nov 19, 2020
I'm not sure what Rachel was thinking when she saw it but my headcanon is her silently wondering what the hell her life even is anymore.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Even better if next time she walks in to wake MC up there is Ellie on one side, Jada on the other and Kat's feet sticking out of the bottom of the duvet.
Not that I don't share your enthusiasm at the prospect but I think Kat and Ellie have some ways to go before they'll share a bed peacefully.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I'll include Kat, she needs to be put in her place. I've always dislike Head Shrinkers, they did a job on my Mom and made her think that she was a bad Mother. Everytime she got away from them, her health would improve. Only to decline when she went back to one.

Rachel, on the other hand, I've been steering clear of. Don't like her character, something is off and can't put my finger on it. She's actually up to something, I sense it. I wouldn't be surprised if those pills she's taking is actually surgar pills.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'll include Kat, she needs to be put in her place. I've always dislike Head Shrinkers, they did a job on my Mom and made her think that she was a bad Mother. Everytime she got away from them, her health would improve. Only to decline when she went back to one.

Rachel, on the other hand, I've been steering clear of. Don't like her character, something is off and can't put my finger on it. She's actually up to something, I sense it. I wouldn't be surprised if those pills she's taking is actually surgar pills.
Maybe she's up for MC :sneaky:

Reactions: arroganz

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
A 1650 Super is nothing you can create a good looking IRay render with.

I'm running a 1050TI and an 2070 (non super) and it's frustrating, compared with a 3070, 3080 or a (wishfull thinking) 3090.

But the prices will stay like this for at least this year ... and I fear even in 2022.
That is nonsense. You can even do good looking IRay render with way older GPU's, or better said could since they aren't supported anymore iirc. They key to that is knowing how to optimize your renders instead of throwing everything in. Done that on a GTX 750 TI with 4GB of VRAM. ;)

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
That is nonsense. You can even do good looking IRay render with way older GPU's, or better said could since they aren't supported anymore iirc. They key to that is knowing how to optimize your renders instead of throwing everything in. Done that on a GTX 750 TI with 4GB of VRAM. ;)
With Genesis 8 and aiming for photorealistic results? I doubt that.

What's the point in using HD skin with subd 3+, eyes with thin walled switched on (e.g. natural eyes), complex lightning and a lot of reflective materials in the scene to get more reality .... and than use scene optimizer (or any other tool) to reduce the size of the maps?

One G8 with the mentioned settings needs 2-3 GB VRam.
And subd >2 will increase the render time a lot, depending on the lightning. So you don't just need Vram, you need Cuda power too.

Sure, hd skin and natural eyes are only needed for closeups, so you can use the standard maps and settings.

If you don't want to go for photorealistic renders even my old 1050TI is still good enough, using some scene optimizer or if necessary canvas rendering.

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
With Genesis 8 and aiming for photorealistic results? I doubt that.

What's the point in using HD skin with subd 3+, eyes with thin walled switched on (e.g. natural eyes), complex lightning and a lot of reflective materials in the scene to get more reality .... and than use scene optimizer (or any other tool) to reduce the size of the maps?

One G8 with the mentioned settings needs 2-3 GB VRam.
And subd >2 will increase the render time a lot, depending on the lightning. So you don't just need Vram, you need Cuda power too.

Sure, hd skin and natural eyes are only needed for closeups, so you can use the standard maps and settings.

If you don't want to go for photorealistic renders even my old 1050TI is still good enough, using some scene optimizer or if necessary canvas rendering.
No offense, but that's not really how photorealistic stuff works.
First of all subd higher than 3 is not only not necessary, but it's also overkill, you won't really see any difference between 3 and 4 but the loss of performance is very much noticable.
Thin walled is not the go to for natural eyes or skin, it's just deactivating SSS which is actually necessary for realism.
In my experience the most realistic scenes use simple lighting, everything else is either for cinematic effects or eye-candy, just because something is shiny doesn't mean it's realistc.
It's correct though that lighting is the key for not only realistic renders, but also perfomance.

There's a lot of misleading information out there regarding daz and rendering, so I'd always take all the information you get with a grain of salt and always question if stuff is really necessary.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Kat is okay. She is actually trying to help plus her bad mouth is cute, specially when she is sucking and licking Jill between cursing. :p :love:
Rachel i also believe is trying to make amends but those drugs she take are strange. Wonder where she got them.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 203 Votes