duttee

Apr 5, 2021
i dont know what soon is either, i just remember playing this in 2020, but never got to that mom who takes medical drugs. - one of my fav. games tho. Ill be checking back later.... next year x)

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
That was no personal attack, it was a friedly advice for people who think like that, because there actually are people thinking like that and it's annoying... I mean there is no ntr in the game and there won't ever be, but it's exactly posts like the one you did (not meant as a joke) and similar that pop up every now and again start a shit show and I (other devs too) have to justify ourself and the game and again and again have to tell people that THERE IS NO NTR in the game...
Yep... annoying.
I mean i get it dude you have hots for ntr and all.
I didn't say that your game has NTR i dont know why you're bursting like that. No NTR in the game? well RESPECT thank you! But i knew that before playing your game.
I said that it's a Lowkey NTR on what you said with Ellie having a crush on another in your previous post we had this joke way back in hs we call that a Lowkey NTR so it's meant as a JOKE... Well I guess i got too carefree and say that without thinking of our cultural differences there my bad!
And btw i have a girlfriend so thank you for your FRIENDLY advice.
Let me give you a FRIENDLY advice too...
I know your work is stressing and stuff but on a topic like this you gotta approach your people here without getting annoyed too fast.
Getting annoyed wont solve your problem at all it's just keep things worst bet this won't be the last time too.
Take jawsomething for example the dude who reply to me.
Khehe.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I mean i get it dude you have hots for ntr and all.
I didn't say that your game has NTR i dont know why you're bursting like that. No NTR in the game? well RESPECT thank you! But i knew that before playing your game.
I said that it's a Lowkey NTR on what you said with Ellie having a crush on another in your previous post we had this joke way back in hs we call that a Lowkey NTR so it's meant as a JOKE... Well I guess i got too carefree and say that without thinking of our cultural differences there my bad!
And btw i have a girlfriend so thank you for your FRIENDLY advice.
Let me give you a FRIENDLY advice too...
I know your work is stressing and stuff but on a topic like this you gotta approach your people here without getting annoyed too fast.
Getting annoyed wont solve your problem at all it's just keep things worst bet this won't be the last time too.
Take jawsomething for example the dude who reply to me.
Khehe.
I'm completely chill buddy, but I think you misunderstood my post, first of all I don't mind ntr, I don't need it, but I won't stop playing or start hating a game because of it. What annoys me is people getting triggered by stuff that isn't even ntr and we have more than enough people like that here on the forum. Your joke wasn't really obvious as a joke, so I simply answered the way I would answer these people. I don't see why you think I was bursting, it was just a casual answer to sone specific people and that was what I was trying to tell you in the second post.

That aside, it would be great if could go back to topic.
So here's a little tease for this months patreon/ss special:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How about alex daddario as the babysitter, she is so intense ...
Jenny lawrence and behati as the two gurls snuggling in your bed,
Bar be the babe of the household.
What do you think?
depends on which character, I've probably seen all of these actresses, but no idea how well they'd fit the roles^^

4.40 star(s) 203 Votes