mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Well done story with praiseworthy beautiful characters, good graphics and much more.

And again another dead father.
:)

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Ah, the Blizzard answer;)
the "good" blizzard answer

You opened up an old wound on that one. :HideThePain:
Same here, I've never been a sctarcraft fan, but that one game I really wanted... :cry:

Well done story with praiseworthy beautiful characters, good graphics and much more.

And again another dead father.
:)
Thanks a lot :)
and who knows :p

Btw I almost got a heart attack when I played the first part of the game lately (without skipping through everything), some of these older renders are just...:HideThePain:
The difference to the newer renders is really noticable^^

Reactions: Tysonator2000

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Btw I almost got a heart attack when I played the first part of the game lately (without skipping through everything), some of these older renders are just...:HideThePain:
Happens to most devs. Especially on the first project. Take it as a sign of improved skills. :cool:

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I know that feeling, god do I know that feeling. I ended up redoing the entire game, over 1000 renders, because I couldn't take it anymore lol

Want to make yourself feel better about old vs new? Check mine out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Happens to most devs. Especially on the first project. Take it as a sign of improved skills. :cool:
Yeah, I'll just go on as usual and rework a few renders with every update like I used to since v0.3^^
I've just never really looked at the full "intro", always just parts of it, so I was quite surprised how many of the old render are so... bad :HideThePain:

I know that feeling, god do I know that feeling. I ended up redoing the entire game, over 1000 renders, because I couldn't take it anymore lol

Want to make yourself feel better about old vs new? Check mine out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll just pretend I've never seen the first one and let's not talk about it again xD

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bad Memories [v0.6] [recreation] - Original Size: 937MB

Compressed version
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (262MB): MEGA - - -
Download Mac (256MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Re-Upload of the compressed version by darkslayer5

Re-Upload of the compressed PC version by darkslayer5.
Thx for your work mate, I hope you are ok with me reuploading it.

Download-Link:

I don't have the Mac version but if one is needed I can make it on request.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Curious why the decision to show the female MC's face but not the male MC's face?

Just to avoid pissing off players who can't stand playing an MC who doesn't look like them?

Gotta say I was very impressed with the different gender MC. I've never seen it done in a game before and when I saw it here I thought it would be half assed but the f/f animations have the same high quality as the m/f animations - super nice.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Re-Upload of the compressed version by darkslayer5

Re-Upload of the compressed PC version by darkslayer5.
Thx for your work mate, I hope you are ok with me reuploading it.

Download-Link: Workupload PC

I don't have the Mac version but if one is needed I can make it on request.
Added to OP, any idea what happened to darkslayer?

Curious why the decision to show the female MC's face but not the male MC's face?

Just to avoid pissing off players who can't stand playing an MC who doesn't look like them?

Gotta say I was very impressed with the different gender MC. I've never seen it done in a game before and when I saw it here I thought it would be half assed but the f/f animations have the same high quality as the m/f animations - super nice.
Thanks.
The original idea was to make the game pov only, but that didn't really work out as planned, some scenes would've been really boring, so I somewhat changed my mind after the initial release.
I released the first version prematurely because I was stupid and eager to get feedback after months of working on it, but the female route that was missing a lot of renders, so to not rush it I released the first version with the female route deactivated and made most of the female renders after the first release, so after the decision to make non-pov render as well.

Another reason is that I really like her face, so I wanted to show her off^^

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Jill = Pretty
Jack = Ghost (imagine your own face there)
So when bizarre pocket dimension has Jack fuck Jill we are POV Jack :WeSmart:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The original idea was to make the game pov only, but that didn't really work out as planned, some scenes would've been really boring,
I agree games with 100% POV renders are boring because some scenes require to show the MC in full to look good, I only don't like it if the MC is completely shown in every render.

If an MC not looking like me would bother me I couldn't play most of these games because I'm not a 160cm dwarf-looking guy like most of the MCs in these games.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I thought this game had been dripped for a long time, not that the game would have been hated, but the update was, God knows when, or I was just not tracking well)
Easy fix: send me a 3090 and the update will be coming a lot faster :p
Good renders simply need time and good hardware and when you compare the renders with some of the other games that release updates in much shorter time you'll notice the difference ;)

4.40 star(s) 203 Votes