• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Does that one have an all-lesbian/female protagonist playthrough option?
No it's male protag only I fear.
No, it does not. it's mostly long lost B/S. personally, i didn't like it because it was too anime like for my taste
The name alone should tell you that you're in for a crazy fun ride and shouldn't expect something too serious. The b/s part isn't the main focus, it's just the most present in the very early parts in the game.

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
The name alone should tell you that you're in for a crazy fun ride and shouldn't expect something too serious. The b/s part isn't the main focus, it's just the most present in the very early parts in the game.
Yeah, i know. i'm not saying its anything bad, weird is fine by me but i was saying i just didn't like the anime-like art and bro-sis relationship. other than that it was quite good but just not for me.

Reactions: recreation

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
According to the the rules this should get the "abandoned" tag.
A shame really
it's not dead it's pining for the fjords...

This game has always had slow updates as Rec is working two games at once and updates them in turn.
As well as the other game WSIGTH the updates for BM tend to be slower as in effect Rec in doing 2 stories simultaneously for Male and Female protagonist.

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
LMAO you might wanna read the rules again.

edit: Also it's not even two months ago that I released the update for my other game... just saying.
Well, last update was in November. 5 months ago.

According to the rules if there isn't an update after 3 months it should get the abandoned tag. Maybe you should read the rules ;)
Anyway, I'm done waiting for this. There are a lot good games out there so bye

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

According to the rules if there isn't an update after 3 months it should get the abandoned tag. Maybe you should read the rules ;)
then you haven't read the rules correctly, this game doesn't qualify for the "abandoned" tag on F95 (or anywhere else). Please read the rules correctly before making asinine comments.

BamID

May 17, 2020

Another Snowflake gone.. time to celebrate :KEK:

edith says:

Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
First it's not confirmed by rec, secondly he posted dev related stuff in the last weeks..

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019

Your reading comprehension skills need work. Update in this case does not mean the game got updated, it means the Dev is active and updating the community on status/progress.

How do you think Icstor gets away with Milky City? It hasn't been updated in a year and a half, but it's not tagged as abandoned because every 3 months he makes a "Woe is me, I'm still working on it I think" post and that qualifies as an 'update' within the rules.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

No, the rules are if the dev is inactive for 3 months.

Reccy is active and posts on a regular basis. Might need to work on your reading comprehension a little bit.

Read them properly.

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
No, the rules are if the dev is inactive for 3 months.

Reccy is active and posts on a regular basis. Might need to work on your reading comprehension a little bit.

Read them properly.
I think it has more to do with impatience than it is with reading comprehension. they are just salty that updates aren't coming fast enough for them. so they came here to hate and say their stupid shit. i don't think anyone who has read the rules will miss this:

"Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months."

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

I guess you got more than enough correct answers so I won't bother, but I do find it kind of hilarious to get such posts for a game literally no one has to pay anything for.
I know most people don't even realize how much work this is... it's a shitload of work, I spend almost every day working on it, and I can't go any faster than my hardware let's me, so you might want to think about that before making such a post again.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
I guess you got more than enough correct answers so I won't bother, but I do find it kind of hilarious to get such posts for a game literally no one has to pay anything for.
I know most people don't even realize how much work this is... it's a shitload of work, I spend almost every day working on it, and I can't go any faster than my hardware let's me, so you might want to think about that before making such a post again.
I think this is a common problem.
Until I watched some creators streaming there Daz work I didn't know how much effort goes into a single image. Sometimes spending more than a day setting up the backdrop before even adding characters and posing.

I think people should watch a stream of 2 before complaining about slow updates.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nah, I'm gonna go with you're just lazy :love:

aaawww, com on Rec, you i'm just pulling your leg :)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know me hun, been on here for a while and I don't complain about devs that put the work in.

I'll only ever call a dev lazy if I know they are.

Like you :p

Love you really...

4.40 star(s) 203 Votes