Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
as posted in patreon, so no the game is not dead

I just finished another scene and by now I'm quite confident that I'm able to make a likely prediction regarding the update.
So I'm still not a 100% sure, but I'll try to finish everything this month, which means that the update might be out by the end of this month, but even if not, it will most likely be out next month.
Right now I think next month is really likely, that is unless my apartment gets struck by an earth quake or my hardware explodes (or my house-spider dies *cough*), but we'll see how it goes from here.
Have a good one and stay safe!
~rec

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
That's just what shady developers do to avoid the abandoned tag. An update post every 2.99 months, just before the deadline.

We all know the truth. It's in the official theme song of this game.

Non-Debatable.
lol, ever since I first discovered this game, that song pops in my head every time I click on this thread.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
the last update was last year , that means dev had around 7-8 months to make an update so on the basis of that we can say that the update will have quite a big amount of renders ( if the dev is hardworking) the lowest to be around 600+ renders .
SO whenever the update releases this month and the renders fall short to event this , that straight as gives you an idea on how hardworking or hardly working dev is.

-------------and no this is not sarcasm kid ---------

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
No no, he's right.

It's been an unforgivable TWO WHOLE DAYS since we last heard from the dev. How long are we supposed to sit around for an obviously abandoned game?
You have to wait at least three days for my posts :WeSmart:

the last update was last year , that means dev had around 7-8 months to make an update so on the basis of that we can say that the update will have quite a big amount of renders ( if the dev is hardworking) the lowest to be around 600+ renders .
SO whenever the update releases this month and the renders fall short to event this , that straight as gives you an idea on how hardworking or hardly working dev is.

Oh I have more than 1000 already... including animations :Kappa:

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
No no, he's right.

It's been an unforgivable TWO WHOLE DAYS since we last heard from the dev. How long are we supposed to sit around for an obviously abandoned game?
there are a lot of people on that island, i don't spell the name so you can't come, a lo of people that want drinks, and our beloved recration want everyone happy on that island, happy with a drink in hand

• Haha
Reactions: Mograx

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
there are a lot of people on that island, i don't spell the name so you can't come, a lo of people that want drinks, and our beloved recration want everyone happy on that island, happy with a drink in hand
And honey in certain places *cough*.

• Haha
Reactions: Ciccio92

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

You do realize he has more than one game he is working on right? Not to mention the hardware problems he had?

Kid? been some decades since i was called that.......dude

Reactions: Haast and cbsx
4.40 star(s) 203 Votes