leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Well done guys, you summoned the inquisition xD

Anyway uhh...
A small update regarding the update: I don't think I can get it done this month, there's still too much left to render and only two weeks left. That's barely enough time to finish all the renders, but then it still needs to be tested properly (which usually also needs 1 to 2 weeks).
Most of you should know that I prefer to do things right, so I'll finish rendering and release some time next month (probably late).

With that said...
have a butt^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
press F

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
So, um, is it too early in the game to have Hanna over too?
Tbh it's been a while since I last played Bad Memories and also have played many others since then, I can't remember who that is. You are best asking the Dev about that as they do post on this thread alot.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Tbh it's been a while since I last played Bad Memories and also have played many others since then, I can't remember who that is. You are best asking the Dev about that as they do post on this thread alot.
If I remember well, she is the waitress at the coffee shop.
She show some interests toward the MC (at least with the female MC, I didn't play the male version but I suppose it's the same).

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I remember well, she is the waitress at the coffee shop.
She show some interests toward the MC (at least with the female MC, I didn't play the male version but I suppose it's the same).
yea same on male path but bad dev made us choose either follow what's her name or meet cafe girl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Ellie but few years older :)
View attachment 1308998
That's totally her smile :sneaky:

yea same on male path but bad dev made us choose either follow what's her name or meet cafe girl.
All the possibilities to meet Hanna are optional and won't cut any other scenes. What you mean is possibly the moment where you can decide to either go into the cafe or follow Kat, but right before that decision pops up you can see (and MC also comments on it) that the guy has the shift in the cafe, not Hanna.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All the possibilities to meet Hanna are optional and won't cut any other scenes. What you mean is possibly the moment where you can decide to either go into the cafe or follow Kat, but right before that decision pops up you can see (and MC also comments on it) that the guy has the shift in the cafe, not Hanna.
well game hasn't been updated a while (;D) and i saw that as choose either option.

4.40 star(s) 203 Votes