Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
He wasn't in here for not even 2 weeks = never comes here anymore. :FacePalm:
Ever thought of the possibility that he is simply busy to get this update done because it pisses him off that he is far behind of what he had in mind?

Nah of course not because a dev has to function and he isn't allowed to be stressed or pissed off or god forbid being annoyed by all the whining and all the accusations of milking and what not.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
A lot of Devs stop coming here 'cause there are too many idiots here who doesn't understand the slightest of things but are demanding as if they were the center of the universe..
I really don't see messages where someone is DEMANDING for something. And that's not the point. I'm talking about the fact that this update turned out to be a failure for Rec and he is well aware of this.

Ever thought of the possibility that he is simply busy to get this update done because it pisses him off that he is far behind of what he had in mind?
Well ... That's exactly what I'm talking about.

• Angry
Reactions: HornyyPussy

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
He sure does takes his sweet time at the moment.
And yes, his income from the game gained at lot this year.

But I will judge after the update. Maybe it so extraordinary fantastic that we all understand why it took so long.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I really don't see messages where someone is DEMANDING for something. And that's not the point. I'm talking about the fact that this update turned out to be a failure for Rec and he is well aware of this.
Must be nice having the ability to see in to the future since you apparently know that a not yet released update is a failure.....

He sure does takes his sweet time at the moment.
And yes, his income from the game gained at lot this year.

But I will judge after the update. Maybe it so extraordinary fantastic that we all understand why it took so long.
Most of us already understand why it has taken so long, it's not exactly quantum mechanics.....

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Must be nice having the ability to see in to the future since you apparently know that a not yet released update is a failure.....
Holy crap! Aren't you a fish by any chance? It seems that I am communicating with the inhabitants of the aquarium, since I have to explain every word I say. Although, maybe this is due to my bad English. :unsure:

The long latency of the update is a failure, not the content of this update. I think I will really like it, because Rec promised a lot of content with a MILF (Forgot her name).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The long latency of the update is a failure, not the content of this update. I think I will really like it, because Rec promised a lot of content with a MILF (Forgot her name).
I think you mean Rachel? It could be the way that I played the game, but I recall almost no lewd content with her. Non lewds were interesting and set up things nicely for the future, but I believe MC and Rachel are still in the early stages where they are just learning to get over past differences.

It's been ages since I played, but weren't the "lewds" limited to MC overhearing Rachel jilling off in her room and then I think he looks at her ass once or twice? I don't think we have even seen her fully naked yet have we? That would be quite a jump from zero to full sex in one episode. Not an unwelcome jump, but I just don't want to get my hopes up too much.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I think you mean Rachel? It could be the way that I played the game, but I recall almost no lewd content with her. Non lewds were interesting and set up things nicely for the future, but I believe MC and Rachel are still in the early stages where they are just learning to get over past differences.

It's been ages since I played, but weren't the "lewds" limited to MC overhearing Rachel jilling off in her room and then I think he looks at her ass once or twice? I don't think we have even seen her fully naked yet have we? That would be quite a jump from zero to full sex in one episode. Not an unwelcome jump, but I just don't want to get my hopes up too much.
Yes, that's right, Rachel. There were no sex scenes, but there was an exhilarating suspense with pills that make her extremely agreeable and with a couple of groping scenes. This is what interests me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I'm still hoping for more time with Stephanie. Rec said there's not much in the next update but keeping fingers crossed for the future.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I REALLY Missed This Game. I Hope that It will Be Back Soon, as promised.
I was just reading on the DEV's Pat page that He/She Is looking to post Next version in October??
Hopefully, It will be sooner than that; late Sept. but WE had to Wait This long so,...

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
I hope this game gets finished, the story was really good but I'm at the end of current content. Anyone know if the "rachel's story" option is just a placeholder until the main story is completed or is there a way to try that?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I hope this game gets finished, the story was really good but I'm at the end of current content. Anyone know if the "rachel's story" option is just a placeholder until the main story is completed or is there a way to try that?
just aplace holder for now

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
recreation Is Rachel's story where we(the player) find out she is female, mega-horny Kang and she is always masturbating to the infinite MC/FemC variations fucking her variants?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: afterlights

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
He wasn't in here for not even 2 weeks = never comes here anymore. :FacePalm:

Nah of course not because a dev has to function and he isn't allowed to be stressed or pissed off or god forbid being annoyed by all the whining and all the accusations of milking and what not.
The latest relevant news was...

MAR 31, 2021 09:43 PM
I had a problem with my 2070S so I send it back for RMA since it still had warranty. The bad news is that I got the money back instead of the card, so now I'm back to rendering on one card which is obviously slower than on two cards. I still have the better card though, so it's not a nightmare.
AUG 24, 2021 05:43 AM
The 1000th render...
I've just finished the 1000th render (for this update). It's not really anything special content wise, but I'm still going to post it^^
Sorry for the silence lately btw, but I'm full focused on the update. In fact, I've been crunching the last few weeks and I really need a break, so I might not be able to finish the update in time. If that's the case, then it will definitely come early next month.
One and a half more scenes to finish + a few animations...
Stay safe everyone!

The way the GPUS soared in price... I would have more profit getting another one and reselling it after some time...
(unless it comes with a refurbishing stamp, this greatly detracts from the value)
As safe as buying used GPU from Bitcoin farmer's (other culprits also of lack and abusive market prices)

Besides having another project with a more Asian style and helping with the assets part on this forum, he should have other jobs as a freelance 3d..
https://f95zone.to/threads/weird-shit-is-going-to-happen-v0-1-recreation.38970/

I don't believe it's a Burnout problem or giving up on being a dev...
And due to the amount of renderings in the last post, the entire project must have undergone an update..
Is wait and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiableFripon

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Katherine and obviously Ellie are my favorites, I like women with big breasts, but they are both my favorites, this game is getting better and better, keep it up

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
the fact you have a proof reader due to english not been your native language is awsome ... so many asian devs just translate from korean or japanease to english and a lot of the phrases in those dont work in english there just cringy to us all that embarasment and manners stuff ... but its just different societys ... the fact you seem to have thought of this sort of thing made me take a look .... and i have to say so far even though its still early ... well done ... i wont say anything else like i said still early .. keep up the good work

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
the fact you have a proof reader due to english not been your native language is awsome ... so many asian devs just translate from korean or japanease to english and a lot of the phrases in those dont work in english there just cringy to us all that embarasment and manners stuff ... but its just different societys ... the fact you seem to have thought of this sort of thing made me take a look .... and i have to say so far even though its still early ... well done ... i wont say anything else like i said still early .. keep up the good work
Not Asian (Well at least not located in Asia as far as I know)
Quite conversational in English when you speak with him (Discord)

christof rauch

--He is doing a great job (IMO)
--Refuses to half ass his art (which is why he takes a bit longer even without dead GPUs)
--If you truly believe even half of what you said then continuing to come here is an exercise in self-pain and a trolling nuisance to everyone who wants to be here and support recreation
--Money on SubStar and Patreon have no meaning of any kind for those who don't pay. We can do what we want with our money you are not our parent and we are not kids
--Simple solution if coming here brings you anger and the desire to spread animosity DON'T COME HERE

PEACE

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Katherine and obviously Ellie are my favorites, I like women with big breasts, but they are both my favorites, this game is getting better and better, keep it up
Rachel has a pretty nice rack; although, I can't remember actually getting a good look at her naked. If she were a classic ginger then she'd definitely be my #1 since I prefer red MILFs, but I have to choose Ellie here (because Rachel's hair looks more purplish crimson when compared to Ellie and hair colour usually trumps age when the critical choice is presented). I love that bright, orangey shade Ellie has. Her hair renders look amazing in the sunlight, especially when backlit. Those beautiful shots are what win the day for team Ellie in my book.

Reactions: varkatzas666
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes