Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I just have one question. Are we going to see more Hanna soon? ;) She is such a fun character.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Does Rec understand that all his characters are fucked up? Seriously fucked up. They are so fucked up that according to all the laws of logic, their future life should turn into hell.

Mom, suffering from a whole bunch of mental disorders, post-traumatic syndrome and which everyone take advantage of. She is desperately trying to live a normal life, but unfortunately, she had the imprudence to let her fucking up step-son into house. Besides, her daughter is friends with a sick slut.

Her daughter is also mentally ill. Her friend takes advantage of the sick girl's naivety and her love for her half-brother and encourages her to have sex with him. Just for fun. All these events can't lead to anything good.

Daughter's friend. There is nothing to talk about. A stupid, horny teenager, without brakes with a mother who devotes criminally little time to raising her daughter and does not have sufficient financial stability for this. The future does not bode well for her! It would be a miracle if she didn't end up being a heroin whore.

The protagonist has a terrible traumatic experience in childhood, as a result of which developed confabulation - a mental disorder that affects memory. It's hard to imagine what kind of issues are in his head. He just ready to fuck everything that moves and take advantage of the vulnerable position of his stepmother. Obviously it won't do her and him any good.

They all just break each other's psyche and lifes completely. This is a very, very, very sad and terrible story. Most of all I feel sorry for my mother. She tries to correct the mistakes of the past, but this leads to an even greater disaster.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Does Rec understand that all his characters are fucked up? Seriously fucked up. They are so fucked up that according to all the laws of logic, their future life should turn into hell.

Mom, suffering from a whole bunch of mental disorders, post-traumatic syndrome and which everyone take advantage of. She is desperately trying to live a normal life, but unfortunately, she had the imprudence to let her fucking up step-son into house. Besides, her daughter is friends with a sick slut.

Her daughter is also mentally ill. Her friend takes advantage of the sick girl's naivety and her love for her half-brother and encourages her to have sex with him. Just for fun. All these events can't lead to anything good.

Daughter's friend. There is nothing to talk about. A stupid, horny teenager, without brakes with a mother who devotes criminally little time to raising her daughter and does not have sufficient financial stability for this. The future does not bode well for her! It would be a miracle if she didn't end up being a heroin whore.

The protagonist has a terrible traumatic experience in childhood, as a result of which developed confabulation - a mental disorder that affects memory. It's hard to imagine what kind of issues are in his head. He just ready to fuck everything that moves and take advantage of the vulnerable position of his stepmother. Obviously it won't do her and him any good.

They all just break each other's psyche and lifes completely. This is a very, very, very sad and terrible story. Most of all I feel sorry for my mother. She tries to correct the mistakes of the past, but this leads to an even greater disaster.
I had no idea :oops:

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019

Please this sounds like a very bad copypasta

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I had no idea :oops:
No, I mean that an inexperienced author (I don't know how experienced you are) may have one idea, but when writing it, it will turn out to be completely different. It may even turn out to be something brilliant, but not in line with the author's plan. You may have conceived it as one of those romantic tragicomedies, but ended up with a completely dark tragedy. You are unlikely to be able to end this story about these characters in a positive way. I don’t think this is a bad thing, I’m just wondering if you fully realize it.

He's just trying to troll.
Bruh... Where do you see trolling?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
No, I mean that an inexperienced author (I don't know how experienced you are) may have one idea, but when writing it, it will turn out to be completely different. It may even turn out to be something brilliant, but not in line with the author's plan. You may have conceived it as one of those romantic tragicomedies, but ended up with a completely dark tragedy. You are unlikely to be able to end this story about these characters in a positive way. I don’t think this is a bad thing, I’m just wondering if you fully realize it.

Bruh... Where do you see trolling?
I'd suggest you wait and see. One thing I've said several times in the past is that there might be some things that aren't the way they look at first glance.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I'd suggest you wait and see. One thing I've said several times in the past is that there might be some things that aren't the way they look at first glance.
I thought it would be cool if it turns out that mom is aware of everything that is happening around, controls and has some kind of cunning, but not necessarily evil, plan.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I hate to be the bearer of obvious news buuuuuuuut, that's why it's called "Bad Memories" and not "hey, play this game full of sunshine, rainbows and pink fluffy bunnies".

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes