Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If i may say so : dev , would you please quit developing shit like Nya and Weird shit?
Please concentrate on this.
This is the only one of the lot that's true lewd and exciting.
The others suck big time.
Play and look like shit.
This is the game you should go for.
There is a purpose to recreation doing more than one game at a time. Because the games are that different, it's to prevent burnout - in my opinion.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Please concentrate on this
in my opinion.

recreation has said so before. If you understood the creative / development process you would be happy that he takes a break from BM (or WSIGTH depending which you are following). The breaks prevent burn-out, the other shorts, like NYA and HB provide a test bed for trying things out. The results are evident in the high consistency within the scripts, the quality of the imagery and quite obviously the ‘addictive’ nature of his VNs and don’t forget the next update will always arrive Soon™

All trademarks are property of their respective owners

Reactions: battleguy

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
recreation has said so before. If you understood the creative / development process you would be happy that he takes a break from BM (or WSIGTH depending which you are following). The breaks prevent burn-out, the other shorts, like NYA and HB provide a test bed for trying things out. The results are evident in the high consistency within the scripts, the quality of the imagery and quite obviously the ‘addictive’ nature of his VNs and don’t forget the next update will always arrive Soon™

All trademarks are property of their respective owners
While I like this VN and respect the DEV and I understand the time it takes. I don't see how you think that working on something else prevents burn out? You're still working on something.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
While I like this VN and respect the DEV and I understand the time it takes. I don't see how you think that working on something else prevents burn out? You're still working on something.
A lot of developers focus on one game at a time. This results in more cases of burnout than anything else.
By working on more than one game (but still one at a time) refreshes the mind for the other game while working on the new one. Heck, you might even have ideas that won't work in the one you're currently working on but will in the other one.
Every time this happens, you should have renewed zeal to continue the other project.

And let's not forget that recreation's cliffhangers are legendary in their evilness.
Yes, you're still working on something but you're working on something else.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have that problem too. When I am working on something I usually mostly work on staying awake.......

• Haha
Reactions: Zenithtb

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
too much focus on a single thread can lead to overload and apathy towards the subject; which usually starts out as a great want to do idea but as the chores of capturing the ideas and translating them to fit the mechanism you reach a stage of boredom. It is the 90% Done Syndrome kind of thing. It is probably the major reason for so many abandoned games laying around the place. Also, you are never really not working on it even when on another game, the distraction allows to reframe thoughts and solve little things like "how do I get there from here" or "what is the best way to compose that scene" ... also, as Rec mentions in the overview of Her Birthday you get the added benefit of the mini games he publishes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If i may say so : dev , would you please quit developing shit like Nya and Weird shit?
Please concentrate on this.
This is the only one of the lot that's true lewd and exciting.
The others suck big time.
Play and look like shit.
This is the game you should go for.
Somehow this post makes me want to drop BM and focus on other games :unsure:

Aug 27, 2021
So after he updates this he does an update for his change of pace game Tainted Heritage: Weird Shit is Going to Happen
(To prevent burnout and extra delay of BM)
That one just released recently so he is back to work on BM

Give him some months because he does not slap together renders and finish them early as they are baking.
In fact his render quality is amazing and the animations are fantastic and that takes time.

So be patient and once it is done, often times, Steam updates before it is uploaded anywhere else.

Feel free to check in here as Rec does come around and speak with us.

Welcome to the fandom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't have any other choice :LOL: Even if I don't want to wait, I understand that creation takes time, and that he have another project to prevent stagnasis and burn out. So I will wait playing other games and VN's in a mean time. Cheers

Reactions: damnedfrog

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
Somehow this post makes me want to drop BM and focus on other games :unsure:
Yea I mean if BM is the good one and all the other ones "play like shit", obviously you should focus on the others more, right?

Seriously tho, Takkertje's dumb-ass post is a perfect "this is why we can't have nice things" example.

SUPPORT THE CREATORS and their vision... full stop.

You aren't creating shit and they are out here making art and your dick hard at the same time... for free. Either encourage them to explore their own expression and vision or just like fucking shut-up and be patient. If you really like something, shower praise on it and hope that encourages the creator to be more enthused about working on it.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
TBH I liked WTWH too, but then it went for the restart where old saves wouldn't work and that always makes me give up unless it's very early on. BM is good, no idea about anything else.

Oct 22, 2017
TBH I liked WTWH too, but then it went for the restart where old saves wouldn't work and that always makes me give up unless it's very early on. BM is good, no idea about anything else.
There was a fix posted that is supposed to correct the issue without a new start or problems in the future. It reinitializes the variables in question and with your next safe your game is fine - if I understood correctly.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, plenty games out there with NTR, don't add it to ones where it's not already there. Or at least make it easily avoidable.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes