Aug 27, 2021
Bad Memories was my first Steam VN and I am starting to like buying them on that platform honestly.
Buying on Steam is convinient, you don't need to look for download on any site, you just have it on your Steam account, if only more devs wanted to release their VN's on Steam, I would happily bought them

Reactions: jaw1986baby

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Buying on Steam is convinient, you don't need to look for download on any site, you just have it on your Steam account, if only more devs wanted to release their VN's on Steam, I would happily bought them
many are releasing, some get rejected due thing or other, some stick to only patreon, some release on patreon and subs.

enuf off topic.

Morgarg1

May 21, 2021
At the end of 2 updates ago, I came to the screen that said game over. I uploaded this update (7.6 market) as well as the previous one. That scene is still the last scene… when I try to play the Rachel story I get told I have to finish the main story. What am I missing?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
At the end of 2 updates ago, I came to the screen that said game over. I uploaded this update (7.6 market) as well as the previous one. That scene is still the last scene… when I try to play the Rachel story I get told I have to finish the main story. What am I missing?
When you saw Game Over did you stop clicking?

(EDIT)
I ask because when I see actual game overs I click through until I am back at the menu in case they have info or some shit

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Hacker

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a troll scene, keep playing.

Game isn't finished yet, Rachels Story will be added when the game is complete.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
that rachel story hasn't been released yet. when the main story will be finished dev will work on rachel story

Morgarg1

May 21, 2021
When you saw Game Over did you stop clicking?

(EDIT)
I ask because when I see actual game overs I click through until I am back at the menu in case they have info or some shit
Yes, I have, and it goes back to the main screen. I understand (from other replies) that the Rachel story is not established yet. But what other additions (in 2 updates since I got to that point) are there if clicking past the “game over” takes me to the main screen?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yes, I have, and it goes back to the main screen. I understand (from other replies) that the Rachel story is not established yet. But what other additions (in 2 updates since I got to that point) are there if clicking past the “game over” takes me to the main screen?
Did you try to roll back? Just use the mouse wheel to roll back ine or two sentences as soon as you load the game and the game over pops up.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
It's a troll scene, keep playing.

Game isn't finished yet, Rachels Story will be added when the game is complete.
She's who i'm longing for..
RACHEL.
Since the fingering scene...
Oooffffff.

edit: sorry dev , didn't mean to go on you personally but was pure focused on your games.
This one sits steady in my top 10.
Got over 475 now.
Abandoned and all.
And i'm fussy.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well thy make a new update soon ?
I've no idea, but this is one dev who gets a lot more slack from me about their schedule, just due to the double MC factor. There may be a lot of scenes where it's no big deal to insert a <mc_gender_pronoun> variable, but any scene with renders involving their bodies and the sexual dynamics of said scene mean there's a lot more work that has to go into the production.

The deviant in me with a breeding kink certainly hopes for certain things that I really never expect to see in the game as a result, as it would only work for 1/2 the potential MCs.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes