buff

May 29, 2017
Just found and played through this game, and it's pretty frickin' good! The lesbian route has one or two pronoun problems and some supiciously meaty legs in a few renders, but it's basically solid... far better than what you usually get, where the FMC route is mostly strap-on BJs. Always good to find lezcest that is actually done well.

Game ended on a pretty interesting note-- potential to get Rachel in the same bed as Ellie (and Jada), so hopefully even more on that front.

Looking forward to the next update....

Reactions: afterlights

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It's been a while since I played this. Quick question:
Is there much more going on with the mom character, or was it mostly just a tease in the beginning?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
yup ... Katie is my fav tho :love:
I like/dislike most of the characters so far. Part of it is actually the renders, because they actually look more like real people with all the imperfect skin, etc. I'm 50/50 on Katie, though. I like her, but I don't like the way the MC approaches her to kick things off (even if she does really just need to be fucked silly for a change).

Really looking forward to Ellie opening up, though. Jada as a loyal little sex kitten? I mean.. who doesn't want one of those? I'm not as keen on coffee girl, but I'm hoping to see more of the one in the office while we're having any kind of life outside the home.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sancho1969 is pretty awesome at fixing a shitload of things, and unlike some of the developers, is very receptive to ideas that aren't completely impractical.
Yup, absolutely! Love and appreciate his work. People need to understand that mistakes happen, most do this as a hobby. Be respectful and you'll do well.

Reactions: damnedfrog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yup, absolutely! Love and appreciate his work. People need to understand that mistakes happen, most do this as a hobby. Be respectful and you'll do well.
not danielsk (just check his 2nd last game's thread and search sancho's posts).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
not danielsk (just check his 2nd last game's thread and search sancho's posts).
I'll pass. They're just games. I know the difficulties involved in making them, the mistakes you can so easily make as I been doing it since the 1990s. If someone stops updating, than... ummm... I stop playing. I don't complain, I move on to one of the dozens of other games available.

I think a lot of whiners and complainers need to sit down and create something themselves to see what it is like or STFU.

Wregax

Jul 21, 2020
Anyone know the correct choices to get a good Rachel route? I feel like the Ob+ route isn't the ... "good" one sometimes.

Reactions: Ribaso

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'll pass. They're just games. I know the difficulties involved in making them, the mistakes you can so easily make as I been doing it since the 1990s. If someone stops updating, than... ummm... I stop playing. I don't complain, I move on to one of the dozens of other games available.

I think a lot of whiners and complainers need to sit down and create something themselves to see what it is like or STFU.
I generally agree with you, but I also do development. And I complain. ;) I don't have the artistic skills to do the model work necessary for a VN, but coding one wouldn't be all that big a deal once I familiarize myself with Ren'py a bit. I started way back in the days of BASIC, and eventually dabbled in Pascal briefly before encountering C in the wilds in the '90s. My high school claimed they were going to teach it in their comp courses but never did, so I was kinda pissed that I worked through the pre-req classes to get there and then find out the instructor didn't know shit, so I'm an absolute hack coder, but I've done it long enough now that it's pretty comfortable.
(though I'd be a dead man without GDB tracebacks)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I like/dislike most of the characters so far. Part of it is actually the renders, because they actually look more like real people with all the imperfect skin, etc. I'm 50/50 on Katie, though. I like her, but I don't like the way the MC approaches her to kick things off (even if she does really just need to be fucked silly for a change).

Really looking forward to Ellie opening up, though. Jada as a loyal little sex kitten? I mean.. who doesn't want one of those? I'm not as keen on coffee girl, but I'm hoping to see more of the one in the office while we're having any kind of life outside the home.
thats odd cause i like the way the MC treats her :giggle:

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes