Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I prefer the male protag path, but a female protag should definitely never be lesbian only unless the player chooses that or it is marked (like probably in the title) as a lesbian only game.
It is a lesbian only game it's also how most of the players wanted it.

There are no males so having a straight female lead would have a bit of a shit time with lack of content.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe they could add some? Or change the gender of minor characters MC has sex with? Not that there are very many partners now for any.
That would cause uproar especially for those of us that paid for the game specifically for the lesbian route.

It would also take a lot of rewriting considering MC admits she's lesbian a few times.

With your pinky's up?
Pinky being up is the most important.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I prefer the male protag path, but a female protag should definitely never be lesbian only unless the player chooses that or it is marked (like probably in the title) as a lesbian only game.
Maybe they could add some? Or change the gender of minor characters MC has sex with? Not that there are very many partners now for any.
Oh no :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 22, 2017
While there aren't that many FMC games around, it feels like almost all of them have the 'Corruption' or 'Prostitution' tag and cater to those that want a 'slutty' FMC.
I'm avoiding those games like the plague. And am very wary of FMC games for that very sole reason.

This is one of the gems, where we have an FMC without all that in a more 'wholesome' environment. :love:

And then my 'hypocrisy'/selfishness kicks in, where I have no problem with female harems but don't need more than one dick in an FMC game.

With every added male option, the workload/time of developing the game would increase, and while Recreation is consistent and I like both his games, the updates for only one of those games, are not the quickest ones around as is already.

I also never felt like there was not enough information about what to expect - one story with only females and the option to switch the MCs gender, making it lesbian only in that case as a result. But that may be because I've followed the thread from the very beginning? :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is a lesbian only game it's also how most of the players wanted it.

There are no males so having a straight female lead would have a bit of a shit time with lack of content.
mc's boss is guy, right?

that'd double renders needed per update and recreation for sure won't do that.

Reactions: buff
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes