Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Just started playing, can't rate the game yet, but first 30 minutes of playing I had like 10/10 facepalms... Oh such a coincidence, omg such a reveal, oh such a sudden change... like... Seriously?
I hope it Will change later but for now I want that awful MC jump from a window and "coincidently" kill few characters.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Training with this game, though I still hoping my training Will not last for long and I do really play normally...
For the most part, my dude, the surprise reveals that have triggered your mastery of the facepalm are over.
Imagine how it felt for long-time fans of this game - every single update so far has ended on some kind of a cliffhanger.
recreation is evil. There's no two ways about it.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Whenever I think of that scene, for some reason my mind always goes to the part where he, somewhat out of nowhere, says so forcefully: "It's the SMELL."
LMAO... yeah, I forgot about that! He done such a great job on that scene, he even made me disgusted with people! ;)

I just created this for you. :cool:
Matrix-Its-the-smell.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mograx

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
LMAO... yeah, I forgot about that! He done such a great job on that scene, he even made me disgusted with people! ;)

I just created this for you. :cool:
View attachment 2128674
In Fellowship of the Rings I kept thinking that all they needed to do was add Keanu somewhere in the background and it could have been another version of the Matrix... Kept calling him Agent Elrond for the longest time. LOL

Anyway, I completely forgot that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I need to replay the game as lesbian MC before the next update.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
SOMETIME.
AFTER.
WEIRD.
SHIT.
IS.
GOING.
TO.
HAPPEN.
My brain immediately tried to parse this for secret messages. I was like, "Wait, what does SAWSIGTH mean?"

In Fellowship of the Rings I kept thinking that all they needed to do was add Keanu somewhere in the background and it could have been another version of the Matrix... Kept calling him Agent Elrond for the longest time. LOL
That raises interesting questions about Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes