jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
any news?

(EDIT)
lockerxx Rec is working on this one since he released TH:WSiGtH already but he doesn't do timelines or status bars. He takes his time because he refuses to half-ass shit. The results (IMO) speak for themselves but that means we all have to be patient. For $2 US a month you can follow his Subscribestar and get progress reports and some renders while you wait or you can join his Discord.

TL: DR - Rec doesn't rush and fans of this need patience

Last edited:

Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018

(EDIT)
lockerxx Rec is working on this one since he released TH:WSiGtH already but he doesn't do timelines or status bars. He takes his time because he refuses to half-ass shit. The results (IMO) speak for themselves but that means we all have to be patient. For $2 US a month you can follow his Subscribestar and get progress reports and some renders while you wait or you can join his Discord.

TL: DR - Rec doesn't rush and fans of this need patience
That's the problem. All the games I like, I like because the quality is so good. Unfortunately that means I have to be patient and put up with long update times.

Reactions: Night Hacker

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
and when they all update on same week then player will cuss a lot.
Unless you're like me and the updates seem to come out together, for some reason.
Nobody forces you to play an update on the day it comes out.

Yea, then you're stuck with the decision of which to continue first...
Just listen to whatever's in between your legs. It'll tell you what to play first. ;) :p

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are definitely some devs where I wait a week or two for them to release a patch.
Wise decision. It's better to wait then to suffer :) (and then let the world know about all the pain the bugged release caused you).

There's nothing wrong with playing on day one and report bugs, that makes a game better. Not all devs have the same capacity for bugtesting before releases.
This only gets problematic when instead of reporting, pople rant and complain.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
that means I have to be patient and put up with long update times.
I am just going to try and focus on completed games. I mean, there are so many that I haven't played yet. Most of the games I like are still being worked on (this game being one of them)

We get an update and then it's done after a few mins or so (some devs have bigger updates, an hour+ worth of content) then it's back to waiting for a good while. Months, even more, if the Dev works on more than one game.

It just sucks that, most of the completed games just don't interest me. Then, the actual completed games I do like, I finish and have to wait for Season 2's and such. Which, most of them will be coming out by next year =.=

Bossmcuno

Aug 11, 2022
Hi there i made an android port v0.7.6
Pixeldrain
It got bug.. It crash then it won't open again..
There's the SS and here's the BB code
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
    0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Tue Nov 15 15:47:56 2022
Is there a fix for this? TIA

Reactions: DKft
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes