recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It got bug.. It crash then it won't open again..
There's the SS and here's the BB code
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
    0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Tue Nov 15 15:47:56 2022
Is there a fix for this? TIA
That's not an error caused by the game itself, are you using any mods?

Reactions: Bossmcuno

Bossmcuno

Aug 11, 2022
That's not an error caused by the game itself, are you using any mods?
No mods.. I used wt via website.. it's a good game tho.. already finish the current update last night
Just annoying because you need to reinstall and re-play the game when it crash while looking at the wt.. thankfully there's skip

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
No mods.. I used wt via website.. it's a good game tho.. already finish the current update last night
Just annoying because you need to reinstall and re-play the game when it crash while looking at the wt.. thankfully there's skip
why don't you use sancho mod? it's perfect

Reactions: sava75

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
you know what would be fun for this game (in my opinion) but will never happen? the whole thing being voice acted. can imagine it being rather difficult voce acting our silent little troublemaker :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
could work but would cost and cause more headache. that's why games don't usually have even sexsounds.

Reactions: pgm_01

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod now updated to v0.7.5
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1844338
Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Is there a reason you didn't update to 0.7.6?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there a reason you didn't update to 0.7.6?
Reason, I already had fixed all but one of the "bugs" in 0.7.5 as noted here and here and many other posts bud. The one I missed was the "player completely avoided Jada" bug if memory serves. You're fine to use SanchoMod inside v0.7.6 if you wish, no harm will be done. Regards.

Reactions: raghavm86

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Reason, I already had fixed all but one of the "bugs" in 0.7.5 as noted here and here and many other posts bud. The one I missed was the "player completely avoided Jada" bug if memory serves. You're fine to use SanchoMod inside v0.7.6 if you wish, no harm will be done. Regards.
Sorry, but even with search, over 500 pages give many results. Have games from over 4300 developers, some I never have time to play as I work 6 days a week. Appreciate your work and was not trying to be a nudge, it had been a while.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry, but even with search, over 500 pages give many results. Have games from over 4300 developers, some I never have time to play as I work 6 days a week. Appreciate your work and was not trying to be a nudge, it had been a while.
Understood bud, I didn't mean for the post to read as derogatory, I simply referenced the other posts so I wouldn't have to retype all the info again (and for reference) and not as a judgement on your searching skills. It's all good. Regards.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
when is the next update???
new update news soon?
Since most people don't like when a person asks this, I will reply.

The game was last updated on May 31st, on Steam. Then the Dev went to work on his other game. on Sept 8th, he updated his other game.

And now this, from his Patreon (at least it isn't hidden behind a paywall)

"5 HOURS AGO
Henlo frens

Sorry for the long silence, I have a lot on my plate at the moment/over the last few weeks. I had a not-so-easy decision to make and am moving to a different country. As you can probably imagine, there's a lot to do to and a lot to setup. I have a lot of paperwork, appointments, and have to learn a different language...

Aside from that I'm still spending several hours a day working on BM, and I've made good progress.

I don't want to make any promises, yet, since I'll still be busy with RL for a while, but I'm getting close to finishing the update, so stay tuned ;)

Have fun and stay safe everyone!

~rec"

This makes like, the 3rd or so Dev from Patreon that has moved recently lol. It's like, they all planned to move around the same time or something. I believe and trust that you are a good, honest Dev, Rec. Don't hurt me, please.

So, who knows when the next update will come, if it will. This is just sucky. I need to find other games and Devs that don't move x3

Reactions: schinoize
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes