recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I beg your pardon, but is an update planned for the new year? I’m probably asking for spoilers, but I can’t wait to find out if our red-haired playful sister will still start talking? and the storyline of the psychiatrist is interesting, it is sad but interesting.
No promises, but release is getting closer ;)
Hey in your new country will you actually be able to go to the Steam page for your own VN?
Only if I change my payment method on steam, but there's no real reason for me to do that, other than seeing my game on steam :HideThePain:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Don't come to France my friend, we will have electric power problem the near month
Only temporary power outages, more in the north than in the south. Besides the south is much less cold. I was born in Lyons, there winters were terrible. I have been living in Toulouse for many years, I don't even wear gloves during winter. Perpignan has an even better climate, the sea and Spain are quite close, an important advantage if you enjoy to "ir de vinos y comer tapas" at night :D

Reactions: RG80100
Oct 18, 2021
i wish ellie would drop the non-verbal thing. it was cute at first but it gets old after a while, and gets in the way of forming a deeper bond. i think i started drifting toward rachel emotionally because of it.

• Angry
Reactions: Krynh

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
post on steam:
Henlo frens,

Sorry for the long silence, I've posted most of what I'm going mention here over on my patreon/subscribestar already, so if you follow me there, you'll know what this is about ;)
So, I had a not-so-easy decision to make and decided to move to a different country. As you can probably imagine, there's a lot to do to and a lot to setup. I have a lot of paperwork, appointments, and have to learn a different language, while still spending several hours a day working on the game.
That's the reason for me being so quiet lately, but as I said, I'm still working on the game, so no worries

I don't want to make any promises, yet, since I'll still be busy with RL for a while, but I'm getting close to finishing the update, so stay tuned for that. Maybe I can manage a release this month, maybe next. We'll see.

That's all for now, but I'll leave an image from the update here, so enjoy^^

(click for full size)

Have fun and stay safe everyone!

~rec
01bf11b5f39354fb3dd9bfd250a124d4e2c95ae0.png

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes