recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Since most people don't like when a person asks this, I will reply.

The game was last updated on May 31st, on Steam. Then the Dev went to work on his other game. on Sept 8th, he updated his other game.

And now this, from his Patreon (at least it isn't hidden behind a paywall)

"5 HOURS AGO
Henlo frens

Sorry for the long silence, I have a lot on my plate at the moment/over the last few weeks. I had a not-so-easy decision to make and am moving to a different country. As you can probably imagine, there's a lot to do to and a lot to setup. I have a lot of paperwork, appointments, and have to learn a different language...

Aside from that I'm still spending several hours a day working on BM, and I've made good progress.

I don't want to make any promises, yet, since I'll still be busy with RL for a while, but I'm getting close to finishing the update, so stay tuned ;)

Have fun and stay safe everyone!

~rec"

This makes like, the 3rd or so Dev from Patreon that has moved recently lol. It's like, they all planned to move around the same time or something. I believe and trust that you are a good, honest Dev, Rec. Don't hurt me, please.

So, who knows when the next update will come, if it will. This is just sucky. I need to find other games and Devs that don't move x3
Dunno about other devs, but as I mentioned in the post on patreon, I've been working on the update all the time, despite moving. At first only on a laptop (over 200 render on that thing :HideThePain:), but since this week I can finally render on a capable machine and a good monitor again^^

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
The dev should move to countries like Venezuela or Argentina with the money he makes on Patreon he would be a millionaire... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DisturbedMan

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Dunno about other devs, but as I mentioned in the post on patreon, I've been working on the update all the time, despite moving. At first only on a laptop (over 200 render on that thing :HideThePain:), but since this week I can finally render on a capable machine and a good monitor again^^
Congrats on the move (I hope it is a positive thing for you)
I love me some Ellie
But I am not going to stop loving her due to some time delays.
So do what you got to do.
Your fans and supporters will be waiting
And the trolls who complain aren't worth listening to

PEACE

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Make sure you've taken some time to unwind. Moving can be stressful at the best of times.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Your fans and supporters will be waiting

And the trolls who complain aren't worth listening to
A person who talks crap behind people's back, nice. I bought his game on Steam. So, get some facts before you speak. I never said I was leaving his game lol. Shush, you evil troll, you.

On Topic

Maybe the update will come out this month or the next. Here's to hoping.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Rec, congrats on the move. We'll all wait for you to settle in before asking about updates, haha.

I won't ask where you moved to, but I will ask, what was wrong with your old country? Fewer job prospects in your industry? Cost of living too high? Too much covid?

Cheers.

Reactions: recreation

BwanaPower

Jun 12, 2021
It would be really funny if the laptop renders turn out to be some 16 bit pixel art.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Rec, congrats on the move. We'll all wait for you to settle in before asking about updates, haha.

I won't ask where you moved to, but I will ask, what was wrong with your old country? Fewer job prospects in your industry? Cost of living too high? Too much covid?

Cheers.
Nothing wrong with the country really, that's one of the reasons why the decision wasn't easy to make.

It would be really funny if the laptop renders turn out to be some 16 bit pixel art.
Paint Stickman art ;)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Paint Stickman art ;)
You know, that gives me an idea. Most of the time games ask if you are 18 or older. What you could do instead is ask what their age range is, and anybody who answers 50+ gets the same game, but all the images are the renders after running them through an img-to-ASCII art filter, since we're old and "used to it from the BBS days". Alternatively, use that for the under 18 crowd as well, since so must detail will be lost, it's even meaner than Japanese pixels.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I beg your pardon, but is an update planned for the new year? I’m probably asking for spoilers, but I can’t wait to find out if our red-haired playful sister will still start talking? and the storyline of the psychiatrist is interesting, it is sad but interesting.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Nothing wrong with the country really, that's one of the reasons why the decision wasn't easy to make.

Paint Stickman art ;)
Hey in your new country will you actually be able to go to the Steam page for your own VN?

(EDIT)
Krynh Germany does not allow him to go to his VN Steam page, for your information.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes