ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Whenever I think of that scene, for some reason my mind always goes to the part where he, somewhat out of nowhere, says so forcefully: "It's the SMELL."
ya know when something is smelled ... you actually take in particles of what you smell ... which your brain either recognizes or doesn't :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mograx

Senkei

Nov 1, 2020
So I just finished my first playthrough and I'm curious. How much of Rachel is actually her own mind, versus Rachel on drugs and everyone mind screwing her. Are any of her actions her own? Or is she just flying on auto pilot following planted suggestions?
Kinda makes me feel bad romancing her tbh

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I recall the dev saying it's not all that bad, but I couldn't find the post. Anyhow Rachel wants it, so don't feel bad.

Aug 27, 2021
I'm also confused about Rachel. Sometimes I think she is such a bitch, she is hiding something, something important, than, in the same scene, or in next one is "fuck, poor woman, I like her" and than it's scene with messing with her mind, which I don't like too much, especially whit Jada's actions.... I dunno, nice MILF, super cool looking with pony tail, drama past, bad decision, I just dunno....

Reactions: Udayana

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
So I just finished my first playthrough and I'm curious. How much of Rachel is actually her own mind, versus Rachel on drugs and everyone mind screwing her. Are any of her actions her own? Or is she just flying on auto pilot following planted suggestions?
Kinda makes me feel bad romancing her tbh
I don't think the pills do anything besides being her excuse to be her real self.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I don't think the pills do anything besides being her excuse to be her real self.
As I recall, at some point you can hear the news report about some doctor who used drugs to brainwash his patients, no? Feels like it's connected (unless it was just an easter egg for another game).

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
You serious?
His other game is Weird Shit is Going to Happen.
He last updated that in the beginning of September.
The last two updates to BM were 09/2021 and 05/2022. There haven't been any status announcements on discord so it may still be a bit. I don't follow him anywhere else though.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes