Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
You have to start the game from scratch, because playing a male MC is out of the question ?

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
No, I don't release betas here, it got leaked... If I could, I'd delete it.
Betas are called beta's for a reason, especially this one is mostly untested, since I'm still working on the renders and some scenes, so bugs are to be expected.
i got you over on steam, so i'm sure it will be cleaned up by the time you drop the update officially. very happy to see you back and stable (?) again. =) i've had to suddenly move across countries before, 100% not fun.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Betas are called beta's for a reason, especially this one is mostly untested, since I'm still working on the renders and some scenes, so bugs are to be expected.
Hmm sorry to bother you, the last thing i wanted to do was upset you, since i admire your work, i admit i leaked the beta for selfish reasons (i wanted someone to compress it) i know this is a pirate forum and betas are leaked all the time, even versions of $100 tiers such as eternum, and since it's a pirate forum, I imagine that we are all aware that it can happen... but it doesn't matter, maybe I was a jerk

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don't touch this until it's final public release.
Leaking a fucking beta...pfff...

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It happens to us all sadly.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Considering I play games with female MC so I can put myself in the game, i'd restart if it changed my character too.
Choosing mc's gender is something i wish more games would do i think it can increase the audience who would play the game
Although i prefer to play as a dude (because i'm a dude) i know it would mean a lot more work but still maybe it's worth it to reach a wider audience

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not buggy at all, at least I didn't cross any
Are you sure about that bud? From quick reading seems the product isn't finished, is missing renders, etc. Reckon this version was not meant for any public release if that's the case but I just woke up and grabbed my first coffee so.... did you read this? :

Reactions: damnedfrog

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Are you sure about that bud? From quick reading seems the product isn't finished, is missing renders, etc. Reckon this version was not meant for any public release if that's the case but I just woke up and grabbed my first coffee so.... did you read this? :
I didn't find any major bugs, but keep in mind that I skipped all the choices to get to where the update starts. so I do not know

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
my save is not opening in this version 0.8 beta. Female MC. This beta won't accept old saves or what's going on?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Time for a new QC/beta testing crew. lol I thought Cheeky would've done that when this happened with his game, but, no. He kept us all on. Forgive and forget I guess. If I was developing a game, I would.

Anyway, I'll wait till it hits my Steam before I play.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
recreation Are you allowed to add to the OP a note about the Beta is NOT ready for prime time

or something?

I mean like some others here I am waiting until the proper updates goes to Steam. But I have not seen this thread this active in a good while mostly from the beta being...... well a beta
It's literally in the title. Betas are never ready for prime time. If people were to use common sense, they'd know.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
recreation Are you allowed to add to the OP a note about the Beta is NOT ready for prime time

or something?

I mean like some others here I am waiting until the proper updates goes to Steam. But I have not seen this thread this active in a good while mostly from the beta being...... well a beta
I'm fairly confident that if recreation can't or doesn't have access that Twistty can possibly assist the dev make whatever more prominent (obvious) note(s) they wish. It's likely for the best to note something (they have a note about the mod which won't break anything but not a non-blessed Beta build of the VN) but I'll leave that to the dev to decide of course.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's too late other ladies of the game my heart already belongs to Ellie and you can't tempt me
So begone foul wenches

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes