Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the reason why Female-MC acting like an animal a typical male character is because Female-playthrough originally is just the same Male-playthrough with render replaces and some minor fixes of text but without any changes of character's personality. Yeah, not hard to guess.
Wut?

That's how some women act. Shit, i've been with dom women that act worse. I've acted like that before.

It's the nature of any sub/dom relationship.

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
It's more than nothing... :) I don't really want to start again...
If you have played it before you better wait for another update or a patch with the few scenes added for the previous version.
This version did not introduce any worthwhile changes to the previous version.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
so i looked at the renders from the 0.8 update and the female renders are clearly there so i guess no missing renders but some bugs in the female walkthrough.

but the weird thing at that is with my saves the female playthrough switches to male when having sex with the real estate agent and that is still the 0.7 game version and the first save that worked.
all saves after that scene in the real estate agency don´t work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I honestly thought this game was going to be abandoned like a lot of other games I've really liked. Seems more devs are only releasing one update per year or longer.

SilentN7

Jan 9, 2019
Well my last save dont work and a previous save worked but changed my fem to male so i had to start over, but i enjoyed the game so i dont mind it that much.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Beta version always missing renders, I think this is not Rec who release the beta here ?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
No, I don't release betas here, it got leaked... If I could, I'd delete it.
Betas are called beta's for a reason, especially this one is mostly untested, since I'm still working on the renders and some scenes, so bugs are to be expected.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
No, I don't release betas here, it got leaked... If I could, I'd delete it.
Betas are called beta's for a reason, especially this one is mostly untested, since I'm still working on the renders and some scenes, so bugs are to be expected.
After the past leaks of betas i'm waiting for YOU to release to the public recreation
Hope your well and look forward to trying the new finished chapter.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes