yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BadMemories-0.8Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod now updated to v0.7.5
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1844338
Go get you some.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
8.0 ?

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
ooh cool an update :D glad to see it's back. Hoping it's not a one off update to be seemingly killed again
Game was never dead, dev had some problems irl, he moved to another country and stuff, also he works in a side game another reason for the delay

Reactions: $@~

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'd say around 500 renders, keep in mind it's a beta and it's missing some renders but still the update has a couple of hot scenes and a lot of story reveal so it's a big update
Have there been any indications of how close the non-beta version... if that's just on the horizon I may as well hold off until it's out.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Been almost a year. It'll take a day or two just to update the Core code before I'd even seen the VN code. Gives time for all the bug reports though... no way this doesn't have bugs, the testers only had it for a ~1 day. I don't tend to mod betas but at least I can start prepping the Core while we see what's what.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Been almost a year. It'll take a day or two just to update the Core code before I'd even seen the VN code. Gives time for all the bug reports though... no way this doesn't have bugs, the testers only had it for a ~1 day. I don't tend to mod betas but at least I can start prepping the Core while we see what's what.
Not buggy at all, at least I didn't cross any

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
busy busy man ;)

Reactions: denen and thegrimm

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
old saves dont work
yeah of course they do not.
it is a beta after all.
if you play as a female you need to load a savegame far early from the 0.7 version.theese are working,and even then because of the missing renders the game switches to male when having sex with the real estate agent and from there on you play as a male.

soooo lot of missing renders still.
better to wait for the finished version.

Reactions: damppanties

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
@last update
I did expect something like that, still it hurts my kokoro feelings reading about it

waiting almost 2 years, guess i cant complain since i eat for free tho i will say john wick 4 was even faster than this
download.jpg

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Now to wait for it to update on my Steam.
Want a lesbian 3some with a couple then play the latest updatealso, steam wont be updated until normal release which might take some time

Reactions: Avaron1974

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
How do I pick up where I last saved in the prior version? Do I have to start the whole game over again?
EDIT: Nevermind, I got it going again. I had to copy and paste the save folder from the old version to the new version.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes