Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's on page 545.
There is nothing about March on page 545. The last the developer stated was about a week ago:
recreation: If everything goes well (which is something I can't really be sure of atm), the beta will start next week.​

Which some may think meant the coming week following that statement or it could mean the week after that (which is the week we're coming into). Either way, it should be noted that it was qualified on things going well and that he couldn't "really be sure."

And there is nothing in recreation's posts here that say anything about March.
1680515559755.png

PS: please make sure your message properly posts with the English translation before closing the tab and moving on.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
There is nothing about March on page 545. The last the developer stated was about a week ago:
recreation: If everything goes well (which is something I can't really be sure of atm), the beta will start next week.
Which some may think meant the coming week following that statement or it could mean the week after that (which is the week we're coming into). Either way, it should be noted that it was qualified on things going well and that he couldn't "really be sure."
That's what was said, and your interpretation is correct; also it should be noted that the 0.8beta was posted on Discord for paying subscibers on 2023-03-31 ... as mentioned on 2023-04-02 Here: in Post #11,016 / Page: 111

PS: please make sure your message properly posts with the English translation before closing the tab and moving on.
Also, to add to Count Morado 's PS about posts: Page numbers are meaningless ... use links ... I am on page 111, how long do I have to wait for page 545?

1680516486472.png

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That's was said, and your interpretation is correct; also it should be noted that the 0.8beta was osted on Discord for paying subscibers on 2023-03-31 ... as mention on 2023-04-02 Here: in Post #11,016 / Page: 111

Also page numbers are meaningless ... use links ... I am on page 111, how long do I have to wait for page 545?

View attachment 2517047
Thanks for confirming my interpretation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

allbirdsky

May 13, 2022
Where did he say march?
recreation: If everything goes well (which is something I can't really be sure of atm), the beta will start next week.​

And there is nothing in recreation's posts here that say anything about March.
View attachment 2517032

Thanks for confirming my interpretation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my God, on that page someone copied his statement from February 21,You can see it on steam and Patreon

titled "I'm not dead yet."

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
my God, on that page someone copied his statement from February 21,You can see it on steam and Patreon

titled "I'm not dead yet."
1680539924393.png
He didn't say anything about beta being in march. He said he would try his best to have an update

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Admirable game. But it could be better if there was a choice to avoid the way of taking advantage of Rachel while she is on pills. Considering what happened in their family's past, acting like that is such a loathsomeness. And I wonder if there would be a way to hook up with Katie without molesting her.
Yeah i agree that always felt like a scummy thing for the mc to do i still like the game tho

Reactions: NukaCola

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Best ones are the revenge facepalmers that act like children. You give them one and explain you palmed them because their post was dumb as fuck and they go through your post history and facepalm about 30 of your posts.

Had that happen a couple of times.
happens to me regularly :LOL:

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
I thought this was abandoned, great to see it again. Im actually just here for the Tsundere Relationship.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
ooh cool an update :D glad to see it's back. Hoping it's not a one off update to be seemingly killed again

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes