damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Yes, she really wants to be dominated, at least it has to be the "right" person to do so.

She is very skilled at martial arts/self defence, and could kick MC's body around the area, if she wanted to, as she does with her ex boyfriend who stalked her in one of the scenes in an backally in the city.
Yes, she is a sub, and she also can defend herself. So if she wasn't alright with the MC, she could have kick their ass.
But, at this time, we didn't know that.
So I feel like I have molested her.

Anyway, all this debate has already taken place in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRosie and cxx

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yes, she is a sub, and she also can defend herself. So if she wasn't alright with the MC, she could have kick their ass.
But, at this time, we didn't know that.
So I feel like I have molested her.

Anyway, all this debate has already taken place in this thread.
I don't know if you noticed that, but I've added an option to not molest her a long while ago.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know if you noticed that, but I've added an option to not molest her a long while ago.
IIRC that skips her relationship entirely though doesn't it? So there is still no option to not molest her until after knowing that she actually likes it. Though obviously the former is a very quick fix, and the latter would be really quite complicated a change to her whole story.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
IIRC that skips her relationship entirely though doesn't it? So there is still no option to not molest her until after knowing that she actually likes it. Though obviously the former is a very quick fix, and the latter would be really quite complicated a change to her whole story.
It's what I remember either, if you don't molest her the first time, you don't know that in fact she like it, and you also close her route.
Unless I'm mistaken?

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I like those old racing bikes

... I think its older btw because of those support bars going from the window frame to the tank (visible in the preview picture)
You're probably right, but it's difficult to tell cuz I tend to find a lot of what I think are cheap design flaws in those CBRs, which was why I decided not to ever buy one when the time came for a new bike. I was more focused on comparing the Pepsi color scheme and seat (which I'm pretty sure most if not all older bikes had a 1 piece long seat, not 2) which was why I thought maybe it was from around 2009 or newer, but ya, those bars definitely make the bike look a lot older. But who knows, maybe the track version of that bike has those pointless bars... I'm no expert.

• Red Heart
Reactions: endless1m

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
does anybody know what exact model the motul racing bike is modelled after?

it looks like from the 90s
I've used a free model that I edited somewhat, the shaders and some textures were pretty old and ugly. Here's the description of the original model:
Honda Fireblade CBR1100 Racing
High Detailed Model of the CBR1000RR, known in some countries as the Fireblade, is a 999 cc (61.0 cu in) liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder sportbike, introduced by Honda in 2004 as the 7th generation of the CBR series of motorcycles that began with the CBR900RR in 1992.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
And if you pre-order a game, be prepared for it to be delayed multiple times. And then your purchase is cancelled because Epic gave the dev lots of hush money exclusivity money.
Well, you just exposed the reason I pirate anything I like that goes to the Epic store...
C'mon, man. Next you're gonna say I could choose to not eat a fresh chocolate cake.

Utter madness.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
according to the dev (which you can see if you scroll up on this page) the beta will hopefully start next week. so I am going to guess the update will be out mid-end of april

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes