Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
dude, it's a 3 year old post, no need to bring that up again.
Demonius maybe edit or delete that post, or it will be quoted over and over again, I think we both had enough of that xD

Hey, they just know you very well :p
Also, I'm sure with 13 years your niece has seen a lot of lewd stuff already anyway, thanks to the internet ;)
(1/2) just becuase a something/or some one is old doesnt mean it should be forgoten, or ignored. & mabey they actualy wanted an answer and nobody was answering them. i know i hate it when that happens to me.

(2/2) now i know im doin it again recreation, but in my defence of this reply - i dont have a lot of free time in my day to day life, & because of to many blows to the head (not asking for sympathy just explaining the cause of why its in its state) my mind doesnt work as good as it use to, so if a make a comment aking for help, or replying to some one else to coninue or start a conversation, i tend to forget that he comment was made, or that i wanted to see if people have/will added to it. untill i either stumble apon it and i relies oh yeah , or i ramdomly remember at a later date.

also did you abandon bad memories or are just waiting to be able to continue it?, asking because i like the game and didnt know if i should stop waiting for its completion.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
(1/2) just becuase a something/or some one is old doesnt mean it should be forgoten, or ignored. & mabey they actualy wanted an answer and nobody was answering them. i know i hate it when that happens to me.

(2/2) now i know im doin it again recreation, but in my defence of this reply - i dont have a lot of free time in my day to day life, & because of to many blows to the head (not asking for sympathy just explaining the cause of why its in its state) my mind doesnt work as good as it use to, so if a make a comment aking for help, or replying to some one else to coninue or start a conversation, i tend to forget that he comment was made, or that i wanted to see if people have/will added to it. untill i either stumble apon it and i relies oh yeah , or i ramdomly remember at a later date.

also did you abandon bad memories or are just waiting to be able to continue it?, asking because i like the game and didnt know if i should stop waiting for its completion.
1. It was an old post that got misinterpreted a lot of times, I thought it was finally forgotten at the time, but no...

2. There was no question, he was just giving an opinion, which is fine generally, but see 1.

3. See here, and here.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
1. It was an old post that got misinterpreted a lot of times, I thought it was finally forgotten at the time, but no...
not when there are people willing to drag up old posts and continue the conversation. Bad as people bumping old threads.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
not when there are people willing to drag up old posts and continue the conversation. Bad as people bumping old threads.
Or like those who react facepalm but you don't know why they react that or why on old posts ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or like those who react facepalm but you don't know why they react that or why on old posts ?
right, just some random checking activity history and then facepalming some old posts which don't like.

Reactions: Ilhares

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
right, just some random checking activity history and then facepalming some old posts which don't like.
Best ones are the revenge facepalmers that act like children. You give them one and explain you palmed them because their post was dumb as fuck and they go through your post history and facepalm about 30 of your posts.

Had that happen a couple of times.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Best ones are the revenge facepalmers that act like children. You give them one and explain you palmed them because their post was dumb as fuck and they go through your post history and facepalm about 30 of your posts.

That's about 30 Thumb Ups for you! What a lucky Girl you are. (y) :sneaky:
I have to fight for every like. /jk

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

yeah same

a quick report and there is silence :ROFLMAO:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Ditto.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

Why I'm not surprise it's happen to you a couple of times :ROFLMAO:
... but don't change anything, we like you as you are :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone know if when the next update releases on steam will there be more achievements or are those added later i like collecting them they are like trophies on psn.

I've said before but i really like the game but i think the mc can be a bit of a jerk at times particularly to the therapist, I Kinda wish there was an option to be nicer to her Am i the only one who thinks like that?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone know if when the next update releases on steam will there be more achievements or are those added later i like collecting them they are like trophies on psn.

I've said before but i really like the game but i think the mc can be a bit of a jerk at times particularly to the therapist, I Kinda wish there was an option to be nicer to her Am i the only one who thinks like that?
You are not alone, I feel like you.
The first time the MC interact with her, I was really uncomfortable with it.
There was some discussion on this thread a while ago that she like to be dominated.
And that she could have easily gotten rid of the MC if she wanted to.
But still, at that moment, we (the player) didn't know that. And I fell like I had molested her.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You are not alone, I feel like you.
The first time the MC interact with her, I was really uncomfortable with it.
There was some discussion on this thread a while ago that she like to be dominated.
And that she could have easily gotten rid of the MC if she wanted to.
But still, at that moment, we (the player) didn't know that. And I fell like I had molested her.
Yes, she really wants to be dominated, at least it has to be the "right" person to do so.

She is very skilled at martial arts/self defence, and could kick MC's body around the area, if she wanted to, as she does with her ex boyfriend who stalked her in one of the scenes in an backally in the city.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes