Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Do you know how long it takes to render on a decent rig it can take up to 20 mins on 1 set that depends on lighting, props, cam, etc. If they are doing animations double that. So to do this full time, then honestly any interrupts then yeah.
At a decent frame rate (60fps) you're talking about 60 renders for every second of animation. I'll let you do the math, but it's a bit more than "double".

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
It's easier to get excited about your work, but you're also prone to being easily distracted by it....
Compared to any boring job we can conclude it's way more hectic if you aren't bored shitless or asleep...
Now, add the regular hustle and bustle of everybody else's life on top of that, and you have it in a nutshell!
(Many of us still have to have that 'boring job' too, so...)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i like this game for the most part i just hate how much of an arsehole the male mc is at times.
well he has all right to be, he was kept separated from his sis for years, shrink is nutcase (and isn't only one).

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Kept separated doesn't really hit the mark.

MC left in the dead of night because of his stepmother/girlfriend of the deceased father (I'm not sure right now), who projected a lot of her dislike for the father onto MC.

For her everything was ok until half-sister ran away herself, but was found again. She didn't really speak anymore and that made her mother question her life and get medical treatment.

But yeah, everyone has some issues.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes