Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Also, this is not the only thing Reccy is making. He's currently RL busy, too. There will be an update at some point so just hold onto your underwear for the time being.

Reactions: Spliffing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, this is not the only thing Reccy is making. He's currently RL busy, too. There will be an update at some point so just hold onto your underwear for the time being.
they won't, there'll be more update/news when questions later.

zetlak

Mar 13, 2020
Hogwarts thing is coming up anyways + D2R ladder reset a few days later so March sounds like a very good month for the update. Thank you!

CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
I just downloaded this game and I just woke up for the first time at Rachel's house. Question though, this is now the second dream sequence that I've seen and it's just the cloudy background and no real images. Is it meant to be this way? Do I have a censored version? If so, is there a patch or something? Just curious because I don't want to miss anything.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I just downloaded this game and I just woke up for the first time at Rachel's house. Question though, this is now the second dream sequence that I've seen and it's just the cloudy background and no real images. Is it meant to be this way? Do I have a censored version? If so, is there a patch or something? Just curious because I don't want to miss anything.
That's the way it's supposed to be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes