Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
cuz on those harem is planned since start and on this best is prolly 3some.
Wait, isn't harem about the number of sexual relations and not how many actually take part at the same time in one act?

Ok so i read it up how it counts on f95: "Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]"
Which is weird because i could swear there are games labeled here as harem that have no "all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously"... but thats probably just my memory.
So is there a term for multiple LIs but no harem then? Because what i mean for this game (BM) still means a change of what seemed to be insinuated (multiple LI).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Wait, isn't harem about the number of sexual relations and not how many actually take part at the same time in one act?

Ok so i read it up how it counts on f95: "Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]"
Which is weird because i could swear there are games labeled here as harem that have no "all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously"... but thats probably just my memory.
So is there a term for multiple LIs but no harem then? Because what i mean for this game (BM) still means a change of what seemed to be insinuated (multiple LI).
To count as harem the girls must be aware of each other. IIRC most of them aren't yet, though it's not terribly clear exactly who knows what.

Reactions: Jorund

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
To count as harem the girls must be aware of each other. IIRC most of them aren't yet, though it's not terribly clear exactly who knows what.
Makes sense, and checking my watched list here what games have harems seems to point to that too. I guess i misunderstood again then .. i thought "all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously" meant to have sex with multiple LIs in one act... which seems like an odd condition to require.
Well, my bad, still leaves the question open about the upcoming reveal ... though without the tag related point (which makes my thoughts of course a lot less convincing).

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Makes sense, and checking my watched list here what games have harems seems to point to that too. I guess i misunderstood again then .. i thought "all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously" meant to have sex with multiple LIs in one act... which seems like an odd condition to require.
Well, my bad, still leaves the question open about the upcoming reveal ... though without the tag related point (which makes my thoughts of course a lot less convincing).
While the rules say 'simultaneously,' they really mean 'contemporaneously', but most people read that and wonder WTF it means. Ain't language grand?

colt000

Jul 12, 2022
Is there any info how far into the story this is? Like how many updates are left, if it's even planned out that is.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes