SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I don't think Rachel poses a serious threat, if that's what she's talking about. After Ellie disappeared for a while, that was the turning point for her character development. She now realizes that she was wrong to project the dislike she had for MC's father onto MC and that her behavior that scared MC away was also damaging to Ellie because she was close to her older sibling and quarrels were just normal sibling interactions where she overreacted. Apart from that she is on strong medication, I doubt there is much in the way of evil machinations possible.
Agreed^ & I can't help but wonder aside form the possible hidden secrets and her mistreating him In the past why so many folks call her 'lame' or 'boring' Rachel is a sweetheart, an Extremely attractive sweetheart who needs the dicking only MC can provide. Yes she's a bit bland but she was abused, neglected & since then she'a basically been a prescription Zombie (this isnt meant to excuse her but more of a how she let it happen, it wasnt All her fault), heavily medicated for years...side affects of multiple medications or prolonged ingestion can and Will slowly strip the life out of someone, I've seen it irl personally so it's easy to belive it in a game.

/just my 2 cents

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well since we are asking about characters, what the heck is wrong with the mother? She looks like conspiring something behind MC's back then suddenly looks like she is into MC and in both of the situations she is insufferably annoying.
mc holds her pills and also while she was under influence of pills mc made her act more nice towards him.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Agreed^ & I can't help but wonder aside form the possible hidden secrets and her mistreating him In the past why so many folks call her 'lame' or 'boring' Rachel is a sweetheart, an Extremely attractive sweetheart who needs the dicking only MC can provide. Yes she's a bit bland but she was abused, neglected & since then she'a basically been a prescription Zombie (this isnt meant to excuse her but more of a how she let it happen, it wasnt All her fault), heavily medicated for years...side affects of multiple medications or prolonged ingestion can and Will slowly strip the life out of someone, I've seen it irl personally so it's easy to belive it in a game.

/just my 2 cents
Agreed.

But the thing is the medication is not a "normal" one, it likely is not a side effect she experiences but the intended purpose.

If under the influence of that drug Rachel is completely uninhibited and suggestable. If she so happens to go to the doctor that prescribed her that drug for a checkup she possibly could be put under hypnosis and make a great "manchurian candidate".

Hell for all we know it could even be that her "normal" and "welcoming" behavior IS the effect of a hypnotic suggestion/order and under withdrawal she'd be back to her bitch days.

IIRC in the game it is even stated that Rachels behavior changed considerably since she took the drug a few years back.

Ever wondered how a single mother of a more or less special needs kid that was housewife before i.e. has no big skills to write home about is able to afford a big home?
Possibly with a "normal 9 to 5 office job" with "occasional special assignments" and "work from home equipment".

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Agreed.

But the thing is the medication is not a "normal" one, it likely is not a side effect she experiences but the intended purpose.

If under the influence of that drug Rachel is completely uninhibited and suggestable. If she so happens to go to the doctor that prescribed her that drug for a checkup she possibly could be put under hypnosis and make a great "manchurian candidate".

Hell for all we know it could even be that her "normal" and "welcoming" behavior IS the effect of a hypnotic suggestion/order and under withdrawal she'd be back to her bitch days.

IIRC in the game it is even stated that Rachels behavior changed considerably since she took the drug a few years back.

Ever wondered how a single mother of a more or less special needs kid that was housewife before i.e. has no big skills to write home about is able to afford a big home?
Possibly with a "normal 9 to 5 office job" with "occasional special assignments" and "work from home equipment".
pretty sure she doesnt own the house. a regular 9-5 could probably pay for upkeep, groceries, and stuff. the most expensive thing is probably the therapist

Reactions: damnedfrog

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I kinda get that but her kindness feels very much fake Idk. Well, we'll see what's up with her with story develops.

SumTingWong0420 I never see someone like that so I'll believe you but I still think she is annoying with or without her medicine.
Never had an old relative be put on medications and notice a change in them over time? I mean I live In the US where doctors are taught 2 techniques (mainly) surgery, which most medical establishments that aren't driven by money state it should Always be a Last resort, or writing a prescription, that almost always has side affects which can cause enough issues that the doctors often write prescriptions to 'fix' the issues that arise from the previously prescribed medicine which ends up perpetual.

Errr...back to the subject...all I know is I like Rachel & hope she isn't evil...I'm 75% sure she isn't tho :)

Oct 10, 2022
Never had an old relative be put on medications and notice a change in them over time?
Well I don't have that much of relatives to celebrate important days let alone see them when they are sick or old or under medication.

Yeah, I also don't think Rachel is evil but I feel like she is doing something bad behind MCs back and that too much kindness is related to guilt about it. People, including you, suggest that guilt is about past but I have a gut feeling thats not all. Maybe it's related to house or someone using her to reach MC or something entirely different but I am 76% sure she is up to something. Also, I think she is annoying.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Remember when Rachel stated that she slept with another woman and that John (MC's default name) knew who she was? Then she got interrupted before she can say who she was? I'm still a bit curious about that and I have a bit of a game theory on that but once I get back from work, I'll let y'all know what the game theory I had was.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Remember when Rachel stated that she slept with another woman and that John (MC's default name) knew who she was? Then she got interrupted before she can say who she was? I'm still a bit curious about that and I have a bit of a game theory on that but once I get back from work, I'll let y'all know what the game theory I had was.
She banged the estate agent, they know each other.

Aug 27, 2021
At the beginning I have thought that Rachel is a bitch, and when she meet MC she felt like her whole life in big house near lake is going to end. So she started to plot something. She was suspicious for me. Than, for some time I thought that maybe she really have changed, and is good, and because of her MC get proposition to work in his/her hometown, and that his new home burned because of Elli (now that I think of it, that maybe this big secret that Jada wanted to tell MC and get interrupted, is about his burned apartment). But than again, plot twist, mysterious phone call, is she trying to rob MC from his house together with that person from phone? I dunno anymore. Sometimes she so like "blank", than she is good, sweet, lovely poor girl, and than again she is suspicious. But one think I know for sure. She is a MILF mommy, and I want her in my harem ;)

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
At the beginning I have thought that Rachel is a bitch, and when she meet MC she felt like her whole life in big house near lake is going to end. So she started to plot something. She was suspicious for me. Than, for some time I thought that maybe she really have changed, and is good, and because of her MC get proposition to work in his/her hometown, and that his new home burned because of Elli (now that I think of it, that maybe this big secret that Jada wanted to tell MC and get interrupted, is about his burned apartment). But than again, plot twist, mysterious phone call, is she trying to rob MC from his house together with that person from phone? I dunno anymore. Sometimes she so like "blank", than she is good, sweet, lovely poor girl, and than again she is suspicious. But one think I know for sure. She is a MILF mommy, and I want her in my harem ;)
Every girl in this is suspicious in their own way and that’s part of what makes them great
294F2F92-1CBA-4C4E-81B5-095691448058.gif

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes